USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope. Stand by my statement 100%.

Ok just wanted to make it clear. You stand by the staement that you read the court document and support what is alleged 100% i.e. the mailing of fecal matter. That's what we all thought of your character. Congrats!

See ya!

Last edited:
Yes, and it's one that's supported by facts.
You're only using the facts which support your agenda without acknowledging there is another side.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - President Thomas Jefferson

This country wasn't founded as a democracy. Rather, it was founded as a representative republic, based upon bedrock principles that can be found in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.
Are you telling us you're anti-democracy too?

Are you telling us you're anti-democracy too?

Yes, I'm against any pure democracy that has no binding principles to keep the majority from exerting their tyranny on the minority. This country is not a democracy, and for good reason. I think you need to study your high school civics book a little bit so you can learn what form of government you really live under, because it certainly isn't a democracy.

While I'm no fan of ALPA, what irks me is the very reason USAPA was formed - to overturn the Nic award. And not only that, it was formed AFTER the Easties promised to abide by "binding neutral arbitration", which is really the fairest process in settling an integration.

In other words, there's a wee bit of an odor.... as the Brits are fond of saying.

It's a little bit more than "wee" my friend....;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

What's with providing all of the AWA pilots' addresses? That would seem like a breach of privacy to me....

Unbelievable. USAPA is a joke. Good luck AWA homies.

Thanks... with these knuckleheads as co-workers something tell's me were gonna need it.:(

It doesn't........:(
Better question might be "what does it do to stregthen the profession ? " The answer ?
Nothing

Personally I would like to weed out the pilots who think some of the things listed in the lawsuit are acceptable behavior. That statement would be true no matter what airline he/she worked for.

Latest resources

Back