USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can call it whatever you want...it was democracy

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - President Thomas Jefferson

This country wasn't founded as a democracy. Rather, it was founded as a representative republic, based upon bedrock principles that can be found in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. USCABA's only bedrock principle is raping other pilots of what is rightfully theirs through the use of mob rule.

Ahh see? I was correct. You certainly have the attitude, understanding, vocal skills, comprehension and a vast command of the English language that would serve you very well as president of alpo.

See ya!
Later on ******************************bag.

Earlier you said mailings of fecal matter is what this nation was built apon. Changing your wording again to suit your needs?

No, I most certainly did not. This is exactly what I said:

I think you need to read your history books. Acts carried about by American revolutionaries were far worse than mailing some fecal matter. When you're fighting an unjust group, you take the necessary actions.

Key phrase: "far worse than mailing fecal matter."

USCABA's only bedrock principle is raping other pilots of what is rightfully theirs through the use of mob rule.
And that is one of many OPINIONS.

Later on ******************************bag.

Ahh see? I was correct. You certainly have the attitude, understanding, vocal skills, comprehension and a vast command of the English language that would serve you very well as president of alpo.

See ya!

Latest resources

Back