USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The death rattle of USAir begins...

read the Complaint filed by Uscaba. I'm guessing that document cost around 25k to produce. What a total waste of time and money. This thing is garbage and will be tossed the minute it sees the light of day.

Good Luck suing somebody for an internet posting from a non secure website. With all the spyware available, good luck proving who actually wrote anything.

My favorite part is where they claim that they aren't going to prosecute anyone "criminally" at this time. How about "never". Criminal Charges originate from law enforcement...not a whiny bunch of quickly going broke scabs.

All this does is put more money and resolve into AWAPPA. These guys are complete idiots.

Clearly Uscaba is desperate and is beginning to throw wild punches into the air in all directions. Whatever has been going on, I'd say it's working pretty damn good. I'm proud of those "john Does".

Pathetic.

This should be a soap on FOX.....I think the boys better go get themselves a lawyer $$$$$ and sign up for some extra fly......to pay him

So should all ALPA pilots call the hotline to stay abreast of new information regarding the East vs. West?

I think so.

Guys-

I had a link to the complaint up but a fellow poster reminded me that there was a lot of personal information contained in the complaint (names, addresses, etc.) so I took the link down. There was also an USAPA 1-877 number that allegedly some of the defendants were calling and I didn't want to post that, either. Anyway, the below information should get you in the right direction if you want to read it yourself.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA
CHARLOTTE DIVISION
US AIRLINE PILOTS ASSOCIATION,
Plaintiff,
v.
AWAPPA LLC, (list of US Airways Pilots), and
JOHN DOES 1-100,
Defendants.
Docket No.:
JURY TRIAL DEMANDED​
COMPLAINT