• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is going to get good. Read and enjoy. AWA pilots are going down a very dangerous path.

http://www.planebusiness.com/buzz/awausapa.pdf

"Dangerous Path"? Sure, pull out your check book for the endless drain of assessments to cover this Waste of Time law suit. That is assuming you're even employed at said carrier or even a pilot at all for that matter.

The internet is hardly a reliable place for factual info...that's something that will be learned quickly by this psuedo union when they try to prove anything.

I think it would be prudent for every single pilot, industry-wide, to call this hotline to get a continuous update on the status of this frivolous lawsuit. I think I'll call 10 times a day! Wouldn't want to get behind on the latest info, after all.

I don't think history is going to look kindly upon the USAPA ordeal. So much for integrity.

Good Lord!! The East guys are trully a shame on the rest of the piloting profession. By the way, I just called the hotline, didn't get to listen to it all the way so I'll probably have to call back again and again.

Latest resources

Back