• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Copilot SCABford and his bastard union USCABA become more and more pathetic by the day. How many buttons and stickers will they have to sell to dimwitted Eastie pilots on their website to finance this silly little lawsuit? Have they even raised enough money for a legitimate election yet, or is SCABford just going to remain as the self-appointed USCABA honcho?

Aww...someone is still crying on their big PFT uneducated pillow.

See ya!

Say hi to copilot SCABford for us.

Can't say "hi" to someone I don't know. Not to mention I don't fly anymore.

However, tell me how many scabs at your beloved airline could you say "hi" to? Bet that PFT pillow of yours if full of tears by now.

See ya!

I guess I should stop being amazed by what the East does.

you are correct, those East pilots should have just all given up their seats to the West and gone away. And since they didn't do that the new union should just allow every attack possible by any one of the numerous Internet tough guys to slowly drain resources. How dare they try and stop someone from using the Safety hotline for political purposes!

you are correct, those East pilots should have just all given up their seats to the West and gone away. And since they didn't do that the new union should just allow every attack possible by any one of the numerous Internet tough guys to slowly drain resources. How dare they try and stop someone from using the Safety hotline for political purposes!

I guess a lawsuit is just the "American Way," but it seems a little extreme to me. Plus, it seems like the HP guys are just doing what you guys were doing a while back...acting together in disagreement.

One guy 9,767 minutes in a week!

The lawyers must have treated themselves to champagne enemas on this one.

Probably going to sue Niculau (sp?) next.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back