• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA sues some America West Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, I read it. If the document is to be believed, then I couldn't possibly be more proud of the AWA pilot group. The actions described are not only ethical, they are the very types of actions that this nation was built upon. Resisting a tyrannical organization that seeks to harm you and force its will upon you is something to be commended. Bravo to the AWAPPA members and all AWA pilots that are standing up for themselves!

Sending fecal matter thru the mail is what makes you proud? I don't recall history books indicating that is what built this nation. You are dumber than anyone ever gave you credit for. You've just spoken volumes of your PFT character.

It appears that the pilots of USAir did just what you encourage. They stood up and resisted a tyrannical organization that seeks to harm them and force their will upon them. The difference is they did it in an actual ethical manner and resisted the childish antics that you support. So glad that alpo has such a wonderful cheerleader such as yourself who represents their wishes. You make alpo proud. haha

Last edited:
Sending fecal matter thru the mail is what makes you proud? I don't recall history books indicating that is what built this nation. You are dumber than anyone ever gave you credit for. You've just spoken volumes of your PFT character.

I think you need to read your history books. Acts carried about by American revolutionaries were far worse than mailing some fecal matter. When you're fighting an unjust group, you take the necessary actions.

Yes, I read it. If the document is to be believed, then I couldn't possibly be more proud of the AWA pilot group. The actions described are not only ethical, they are the very types of actions that this nation was built upon. Resisting a tyrannical organization that seeks to harm you and force its will upon you is something to be commended. Bravo to the AWAPPA members and all AWA pilots that are standing up for themselves!

PFT_128
You are a complete joke and a hypocrite. This post really says alot about you and ALPA that has destroyed our profession.
I am very proud of the USAIR pilot group that finally took their fate in their own hands. At least we saw the good times. 1985-2001. Best contract and best pay.

You just don't get it PFT boy.

Marty

And he won't strike when it isn't deemed illegal. Yet he supports illegal actions like mailing rocks and other injurious articles through the mail. When the guy's hypocrisy is taken into account, his lack of character shines through.

PFT_128
You are a complete joke and a hypocrite. This post really says alot about you and ALPA that has destroyed our profession.
I am very proud of the USAIR pilot group that finally took their fate in their own hands. At least we saw the good times. 1985-2001. Best contract and best pay.

You just don't get it PFT boy.

Marty

"Marty," SaturnPilot has already called you out for the impostor and loser that you are. I think your mommy is calling you for lunch. Time to get out of the basement and go play with the other kids.

And he won't strike when it isn't deemed illegal.

I've never said that. I've simply said that the Association can't take part in such an action. If there was a grass roots effort at a wildcat strike, I would have no problems supporting it.

I think you need to read your history books. Acts carried about by American revolutionaries were far worse than mailing some fecal matter. When you're fighting an unjust group, you take the necessary actions.

I just read up on some history as you suggested. Still can't find any examples of revolutionaries sending fecal matter thru the mail. So how was this nation built apon again? Waiting for your repsonse with some examples of revolutionary fecal matter mailings.

When you're fighting an unjust group, you take the necessary actions.

War's over. Wormer dropped the big one

What? "Over"?

Did you say "over"?

Nothing's over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans
bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell, no!

-Germans?
-Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now.

'Cause when the going gets tough...

(Patriotic instrumental music)

the tough get going! Who's with me?

Let's go! Come on!

(Bluto screaming)

(Tense instrumental music)

What the f^^k happened to the Delta l used to know?

Where's the spirit?

Where's the guts?

This could be the greatest night of our lives...

but you're gonna let it be the worst.

"We're afraid to go with you, Bluto.
We might get in trouble."

(Shouting) Just kiss my a$$ from now on.

Not me! l won't take this!
Scabford is a dead man!

-Marmalard: dead! Neidermeyer--
-Dead.

Bluto's right.

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

We got to take these bastards.

We could fight them
with conventional weapons.

That could take years...

cost millions of lives.

In this case...

I think we have to go all out.

I think this situation absolutely requires...

a really futile and stupid gesture...

be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it.

Let's do it.

Let's do it!

(All shouting)

Mailing feces, while probably a felony for that whole using the mails thing, was the right thing to do; for USCABA is doing that to the entire airline industry.

I've never said that. I've simply said that the Association can't take part in such an action. If there was a grass roots effort at a wildcat strike, I would have no problems supporting it.
You don't care about other pilots. It's all about the association. Calling other pilots "Tyrannical" because the MAJORITY voted using the DEMOCRACY card you so proudly wave in everyone's face wasn't in line with your association's plans.

You can call it whatever you want...it was democracy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back