Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir East West NIC Award Resolution? Very soon!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New March bid out today. 120 new-hires and 89 new Cappie positions. Some pull-down on the 737, but overall a forward progression bid.

Enjoy all that growth under your new bid!!! Still under LOA 93 till the NIC. kicks in and all Westies slide into those line holding positions!!!!

DUI Doug has never offered those rates; if he had offered them there is no doubt we would have them. Heck if he would agree to move 50% toward them we would have them.

Why pilots are so gullible as to attack fellow pilots for management's injustices is beyond me. Ha, if I knew how to make millions by getting pilots to fight, I wouldn't be a pilot!

Technically INCORRECT, the company said in the Addington trial that they would expect to perhaps pay an additional 7-8% on top of the current offer of 3% increase (of the AWS wage while under ALPA). That is $142 X 1.11 = $157.62 an hour. YOU COULD HAVE HAD THAT IN 2007!!

We could have been negotiating a SECOND post merger contract NOW (like Delta ALREADY DID - EARLY).

You sad sacks have bucked and weaved yourselves into the lowest wage in the industry all for the legally flawed chase of Date of Hire. REMEMBER: NO court has EVER overturned an arbitrated seniority list (just ask Mike & Randy. Hey, aren't they retired now?).

Lost $$, NEVER to be recovered. TONS of $$ spend on a paper chase, that will get you only DELAY. Sad, sad, sad.

Technically INCORRECT, the company said in the Addington trial that they would expect to perhaps pay an additional 7-8% on top of the current offer of 3% increase (of the AWS wage while under ALPA). That is $142 X 1.11 = $157.62 an hour. YOU COULD HAVE HAD THAT IN 2007!!

We could have been negotiating a SECOND post merger contract NOW (like Delta ALREADY DID - EARLY).

You sad sacks have bucked and weaved yourselves into the lowest wage in the industry all for the legally flawed chase of Date of Hire. REMEMBER: NO court has EVER overturned an arbitrated seniority list (just ask Mike & Randy. Hey, aren't they retired now?).

Lost $$, NEVER to be recovered. TONS of $$ spend on a paper chase, that will get you only DELAY. Sad, sad, sad.

Well said

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Latest resources

Back