Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir East West NIC Award Resolution? Very soon!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't hang your hat on Broad Range of Resonableness, in this instance, because once the contract is ratified, the damages can be quantified and USAPA will be liquified (with damages accruing to individual members).
Thats ok....The status quo continues into INFINITY!!

Funny how the west is sooo concerned with OUR pay-rates...YOU keep the Nic, we recapture OUR attrition..
This is a war of attrition..Both sides are entrenched in a bitter fight that in the end, winner TAKES ALL!!
I must say that although the pay rates do SUCK, every east pilot I know is prepared for the long term.. All the foreclosures, divorces, and refinancing of debt have come to pass. We are "DUG INN". Besides massive upward movement is on the horizon. In a short 3 years we could foreseeably hire into the 190 capt seat and/or 767 international F/O.
In the mean time the west lingers and stagnates...Disillusioned, debt ridden, and frustrated, MASS exodus ensues. Eventual turnover yields a majority that is non affected by the Nic. The new majority will toss out all claims to the failed Nic, as if were a worn out old rag..
This assuming a failed AA/US merger. If the later should come to fruition, then 3 way Mac/Bond baby!!
Right on! If you look at the past posts on this subject, I think you will find that "the angry F/O's" resides on the west.

The USAPA Scabs have been trying to hide under the "wide range of reasonablness" since inception. A jury shot them down after 90 minutes of deliberation. Nothing has changed, and nothing they do will EVER change the fact that these Scumbag Scabs that inhabit the East Coast will ever be considered "reasonable". Extortion isn't reasonable.

They found a parasite lawyer that told them what they wanted to hear....then over charged them over a million bucks and bailed. Genius.

Becket we talked about this. A scab is a union worker who crosses a picket line during a strike to work. Once again I thought you were smarter than this. We need to get a beer.

A scab is a union worker who crosses a picket line during a strike to work.
From The Merriam-Webster dictionary:

-----------------------------------------------
Definition of SCAB
1: scabies of domestic animals

2: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wound

3a : a contemptible person
b (1) : a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2) : a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3) : a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4) : one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms

4: any of various bacterial or fungus diseases of plants characterized by crustaceous spots; also : one of the spots

------------------------------------------------

While the common use of the word refers only to strike-breakers it's obvious the East pilots also fall under definitions 3a and possibly 4.
USAPA was formed for a very un-unionlike reason and the greatest beneficiary of USAPA has been USAirways management. If the shoe fits...

From The Merriam-Webster dictionary:

-----------------------------------------------
Definition of SCAB
1: scabies of domestic animals

2: a crust of hardened blood and serum over a wound

3a : a contemptible person
b (1) : a worker who refuses to join a labor union (2) : a union member who refuses to strike or returns to work before a strike has ended (3) : a worker who accepts employment or replaces a union worker during a strike (4) : one who works for less than union wages or on nonunion terms

4: any of various bacterial or fungus diseases of plants characterized by crustaceous spots; also : one of the spots

------------------------------------------------

While the common use of the word refers only to strike-breakers it's obvious the East pilots also fall under definitions 3a and possibly 4.
USAPA was formed for a very un-unionlike reason and the greatest beneficiary of USAPA has been USAirways management. If the shoe fits...

3a???????? I work for union wages. 3a??????? You want me to work for ever so slightly better union wages and give up so much....NOT! 3a????

Funny how the west is sooo concerned with OUR pay-rates...YOU keep the Nic, we recapture OUR attrition..
This is a war of attrition..Both sides are entrenched in a bitter fight that in the end, winner TAKES ALL!!
I must say that although the pay rates do SUCK, every east pilot I know is prepared for the long term.. All the foreclosures, divorces, and refinancing of debt have come to pass. We are "DUG INN". Besides massive upward movement is on the horizon. In a short 3 years we could foreseeably hire into the 190 capt seat and/or 767 international F/O.
In the mean time the west lingers and stagnates...Disillusioned, debt ridden, and frustrated, MASS exodus ensues. Eventual turnover yields a majority that is non affected by the Nic. The new majority will toss out all claims to the failed Nic, as if were a worn out old rag..
This assuming a failed AA/US merger. If the later should come to fruition, then 3 way Mac/Bond baby!!

A fool and his money have parted.

3a???????? I work for union wages. 3a??????? You want me to work for ever so slightly better union wages and give up so much....NOT! 3a????

Top A320 total compensation is equal to or less than what I make flying a business jet. If that is your definition of union wages...there is no hope for you whatsoever.

Top A320 total compensation is equal to or less than what I make flying a business jet. If that is your definition of union wages...there is no hope for you whatsoever.

Congratualions Mam! Wouldn't be awefull if your company let you go? If you say that would never happen everyone on this forum would know you're a liar. Good luck rich lady you must be new in the airoplane thingy biz.

Congratulations!! Enjoy it in good health...Now run along to the Non-Airline forums...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back