• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone willing to list their hire class date and whether or not they plan on deferring or accepting recall? I have been hearing from some that there will be a very high percentage of deferals on both sides the first time around and others are saying lots will be accepting recall.

Anyone willing to list their hire class date and whether or not they plan on deferring or accepting recall? I have been hearing from some that there will be a very high percentage of deferals on both sides the first time around and others are saying lots will be accepting recall.

Jan '08 here.........accepting.

Jan 08 accepting. I think that there are at least two from my new hire class that won't come back, but I can't say for sure.

Dec 07

Coming back. I think there are two or three from our class that are deferring...

Pass rate on the west side is pretty low but we're comparing apples to oranges here. Furloughed west crews will be coming back to 5 year pay on airbus/73/75 rates while east crews going back are on 1-2 year pay (I'm guessing) on the E-190. As pathetic as the 190 rates are, it's not surprising there's not a lot of people chomping at the bit to go back.

Pass rate on the west side is pretty low but we're comparing apples to oranges here. Furloughed west crews will be coming back to 5 year pay on airbus/73/75 rates while east crews going back are on 1-2 year pay (I'm guessing) on the E-190. As pathetic as the 190 rates are, it's not surprising there's not a lot of people chomping at the bit to go back.

I'll be going on year 4 pay in nov, with unemployment running out and a tough job market out there I'll gladly take the recall.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back