• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys arguing over Mexican food are hilarious.

Hey I will take them arguing about Mexican food all day long if it will keep them from taking another FI thread spiraling down the drain. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are plenty of other threads for them to continue to show us all how NOT to accomplish a merger. This is a good news thread for those of us who need some good news. If they want to keep it light hearted and debate Mexican food fantastic.

Hey I will take them arguing about Mexican food all day long if it will keep them from taking another FI thread spiraling down the drain. I guess what I am trying to say is that there are plenty of other threads for them to continue to show us all how NOT to accomplish a merger. This is a good news thread for those of us who need some good news. If they want to keep it light hearted and debate Mexican food fantastic.

I was actually enjoying the debate. There's excellent food up here on Long Island too, though a little far from the south. :beer:

I do agree with what you are saying.

Yeah sorry about that, I forgot to add my smiley face. I figured you were keeping with the light hearted nature of the thread. You have to keep an eye on these guys though. Give em a opening and its off to the races. Again and Again and Again and Again and Again. Well you get the idea.

no no...gotta use that to your advantage. You see. Somehow trick a eastie and westie to accompany you to said beer/mexican joint. As the bill comes, you of course state that tradition warrants that the Senior Pilot shall pay the full bill. You'll never see two pilots fight over paying a bar tab again in your life...

hahahah

no no...gotta use that to your advantage. You see. Somehow trick a eastie and westie to accompany you to said beer/mexican joint. As the bill comes, you of course state that tradition warrants that the Senior Pilot shall pay the full bill. You'll never see two pilots fight over paying a bar tab again in your life...

hahahah

Now that is funny !!

You guys are completely messed up, best Mexican food for the Yankee Peso is a little dive close to LGB airport, behind the Boeing building!

As for wings, that dive in Pittsburgh was pretty spectacular, but then again, that was after I quenched my considerable thirst!

Last edited:
To be honest I am still trying to figure out how we went from my baiting the water with the "Vinegar Based BBQ vrs. Tomato Based BBQ" to Mexican food. Truthfully I have not met a plate of any of the foods that we are talking about that I did not like. That fact is creating another challenge for me. Fitting back into my uniform could present "issues".

Anyone get the certified letter yet? Said to be sent out Monday, but heard they could have been sent out yesterday.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back