• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about that sushi bar they opened in CLT 2 mos. ago?

M

Well, MCDU, your picture looks really fresh, so if that counts for Sushi, I can see why you like it!

Certainly looks like a happy end(ing)!

Truthfully I have not met a plate of any of the foods that we are talking about that I did not like.

Obviously you've never been to Casa Bonita in Denver. :cartman: Think catfood rolled in a two week old tortilla smothered in carnival cheese. The cliff divers are cool however.

As an impartial third-lister, I'll have to agree that Mexican food gets better the further south and west one travels. Just as sub sandwhiches get better the further east you go.

O
As an impartial third-lister, I'll have to agree that Mexican food gets better the further south and west one travels. Just as sub sandwhiches get better the further east you go.

I will have to agree with this.

Being a native NY'er, Im gonna have to say that pizza is dang delicious and haven't been anywhere that can compare it to, except for Chicago (very, very good indeed). Not including Dominos, Papa Johns, etc as all chains are the same, and not very good. :beer:

As a native So. Cal resident, displaced to Pennsylvania, I have to applaud this thread for recognizing the importance of the legitimate spread of decent Mexican food across the USA. CLT benefited from a hurricane (Andrew?) in the early 1990's when many hard working Mexicans relocated to help rebuild the city. (A thankless job, I'm quite sure.) Many families opened fine Mexican establishments.

Miguel's is great, I suppose. I've not eaten anything there that totally knocks my socks off, but I certainly enjoy it. They serve a very LARGE Dos Equis!

The East Coast still has a deficit of good fish tacos, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. Baja Fresh is here, but not totally successful yet. I can't wait for Rubio's to take hold out here!!!

Jeeze, sometimes I just Jones for a good bean, cheese, and rice burrito....something like at Roberto's Taco Shop or such. Why is that so difficult to make and sell?

Anyway, nice to see a thread with so little rhetoric involved. DOH is seniority no matter how 1990's United pilots like to spin it. They helped screw it all for us with the expectation that their good fortune in the early 1990's should/could/and would last forever and forever and forever.

Bean burritos and Fish tacos RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously you've never been to Casa Bonita in Denver. :cartman: Think catfood rolled in a two week old tortilla smothered in carnival cheese. The cliff divers are cool however.

I didn't realize Casa Bonita was a real place. Isn't that the place Cartman from SouthPark loves?

Anyway, nice to see a thread with so little rhetoric involved. DOH is seniority no matter how 1990's United pilots like to spin it. They helped screw it all for us with the expectation that their good fortune in the early 1990's should/could/and would last forever and forever and forever.

Perpetuated by Nicolau and the Delta pilots. We need to return sanity to the profession.

Latest resources

Back