• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does Obunghole blame Boosh for his failures????

No chance sir. It is a 100% certainty!

Can't wait to try one, remember it is change you can believe in, no matter how unbelievable.

What hire date are they up to?

My hire date is 4/14/08, but I'm not definitely in that class. As they say 'don't quit your day job'.

Tweaker:
I'm thinking about the SP101 now. Read some scathing reviews of the Judge, so I think it may be a piece that seems like a better idea than it actually ends up being.

My hire date is 4/14/08, but I'm not definitely in that class. As they say 'don't quit your day job'.

Tweaker:
I'm thinking about the SP101 now. Read some scathing reviews of the Judge, so I think it may be a piece that seems like a better idea than it actually ends up being.

That is the opinion of many esteemed reviewers. That don't take its fun factor away.

I was in the 5/12/08 class and about half of the guys from my class have received the in-range letter.

Per the transition agreement company must offer remaining open East positions to furloughed West pilots before poolies or new hires. I will not venture a guess how many would accept one of these positions but times are tough out there. Who knows? I am still hearing strong rumors of gearing up for interviews. See you guys on the 25th.

I am still hearing strong rumors of gearing up for interviews.
That's true. USAirways will be attending the Aviation Career Expo.

Any Airways pilot out there that can give us poolies infos if we can expect to get a letter or if we need to reapply?

Latest resources

Back