• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't signed for my letter yet, went to the PO, they said it was still on the truck someplace. I am pretty darn close to the bottom of the East list, fyi. I think there are <20 people below me.

The closest I've come to an airplane in >2 years is removing computer viruses at the local airport. Can't drink a homebrew because I'm at work, and can't brew anyway. Next firearm selection is a Taurus Judge.

I read on an internal pilot website, apparently the checkairmen were told that everyone will be recalled and we will start hiring 300 new-hires a year for the next several years... take it for what it's worth...

I read on an internal pilot website, apparently the checkairmen were told that everyone will be recalled and we will start hiring 300 new-hires a year for the next several years... take it for what it's worth...

If USAir is still together the hiring will go on for a lot longer than that judging by the age of the East pilots. Good luck.

I just signed for my certified letter regarding the 2nd recall class scheduled for 10/25/10.

Highlights:
My number falls within the range of those who may be recalled...into E-190.

Notify them within 7 days by email preferably, ASAP.

I will be notified by phone if I am not going to make it into class.

If I'm in Fed Ex packet.

Here's to luck...pssssht My first homebrew of the day!
Black Cherry Wheat

Going to airport to show 3 y/o the plane I am renting (birthday gift) to take her on her first (non-airline) flight with daddy. Waiting for fall leaves to turn brilliant.

Pre-celebratory corned beef and cabbage dinner slow cookin on stove.

Pre-selection of next firearm narrowed down to Glock 34 or Springfield XDm Tactical 5". (dunno what color for Croatia)

Congrats. How many E190s are left at USair? I know a lot went to Republic (Frontier). Are they only based in PHL?

I just signed for my certified letter regarding the 2nd recall class scheduled for 10/25/10.

Highlights:

If I'm in Fed Ex packet.

Black Cherry Wheat

Going to airport to show 3 y/o the plane I am renting (birthday gift) to take her on her first (non-airline) flight with daddy. Waiting for fall leaves to turn brilliant.

Pre-selection of next firearm narrowed down to Glock 34 or Springfield XDm Tactical 5". (dunno what color for Croatia)

I'm glad that I bypassed then. Hopefully you get it. Best of luck to everyone looking to come back.

Thank you sir!

Yeah, and don't forget the "more Airbuses than God can count".........

:rolleyes:

Highlights:

If I'm in Fed Ex packet.

Black Cherry Wheat

Any chance of bringing some of those homebrews down to CLT for all of us in the 10/25 class? See you there!

Does Obunghole blame Boosh for his failures????

No chance sir. It is a 100% certainty!

Latest resources

Back