• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Per the transition agreement company must offer remaining open East positions to furloughed West pilots before poolies or new hires. I will not venture a guess how many would accept one of these positions but times are tough out there. Who knows? I am still hearing strong rumors of gearing up for interviews. See you guys on the 25th.

There are some west guys that would take it (3rd List), but the company willl do what ever they want.

There won't be any new hires until everyone who is already here(east and west) is offered a recall. Whether or not everyone accepts is a different story. Then, i have heard there are some poolies that will get called and then new hires.

There won't be any new hires until everyone who is already here(east and west) is offered a recall. Whether or not everyone accepts is a different story. Then, i have heard there are some poolies that will get called and then new hires.

...some poolies?

I hope you meant to say ALL poolies.

yeah, sorry bout that. I was using some to refer to the unknown amount of poolies.
I hope the info you got about the poolies is true. If so, you need to identify yourself, so that I can send some German beers your way, for sharing good news to the desperate!

:beer:

Potentially awesome rumor- Company considering inviting an additional 15 pile its back to work for this upcoming class (10/25/10). That would accommodate pretty much every swinging peter previously hired, with the exception of those who have bypassed twice now.

Stand by for joy in Mudville and unemployment lines everywhere!

Potentially awesome rumor- Company considering inviting an additional 15 pile its back to work for this upcoming class (10/25/10). That would accommodate pretty much every swinging peter previously hired, with the exception of those who have bypassed twice now.

Stand by for joy in Mudville and unemployment lines everywhere!

Yeah I heard this as well. I heard the comapny has confirmed a nov class as well with the potential for 2 classes and it will be like 30-35 per class. Sounds like they are really trying to accelerate the recalls and have them finished up by the end of november. Works for me!

Yeah I heard this as well. I heard the comapny has confirmed a nov class as well with the potential for 2 classes and it will be like 30-35 per class. Sounds like they are really trying to accelerate the recalls and have them finished up by the end of november. Works for me!

during the sep 6th indoc class an instructor mentioned that he was told there would be 40 in the oct class, this statement was denied by one of the management guest speakers. looks like the instructor may have had good info! :uzi:

Latest resources

Back