US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWEEEEEET!!!

You two, get a room and Roshambeau to decide the winner.

I recommend a padded room, with a hose spigot and a drain in the floor. Ya feces flingin' primates!

That we made it all the way to page 5 has been a blessing from Allah. I must go pray and wash my feetses.

NOne of your business when I was hired.
USAIr has always been one of the premier places to work, maybe not as good as United or Continental, but we always had good pay and workrules. Back in the Metrojet years we were almost upgrading guys hired in early '99! Like all companies we have our problems, but they always work their way out one way or another. Now that we are rid of ALPA we have much fewer problems to deal with. Have fun with Prater.

NOne of your business when I was hired.
USAIr has always been one of the premier places to work, maybe not as good as United or Continental, but we always had good pay and workrules. Back in the Metrojet years we were almost upgrading guys hired in early '99! Like all companies we have our problems, but they always work their way out one way or another. Now that we are rid of ALPA we have much fewer problems to deal with. Have fun with Prater.

Stop bringing your sh!tty airline into every thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no, it certainly is not a premier place to work (nobody gives a sh!t about the past)

is my brain fried from the heat or did Say Again just tell somebody not to talk about an airline in a thread that is about that person's airline?

WTF

is my brain fried from the heat or did Say Again just tell somebody not to talk about an airline in a thread that is about that person's airline?

WTF

no, its not fried, im the fried one. I was thinking I was on another thread, my bad. I still hold to my words for other threads though, it does get old. Thread hijacking is big too, as in this thread. Maybe that was the point I was making, i cant remember. It's still a crap airline.

no, its not fried, im the fried one. I was thinking I was on another thread, my bad. I still hold to my words for other threads though, it does get old. Thread hijacking is big too, as in this thread. Maybe that was the point I was making, i cant remember. It's still a crap airline.

You should have quit while you were ahead bud. For a regional sap you sure have a lot of gusto!

Latest resources

Back