• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perpetuated by Nicolau and the Delta pilots. We need to return sanity to the profession.

Don't you love when some easthole asswipe blames his career shortfalls on someone else.
Professional and usapa in the same sentence is akin to Al Qaeda and peace loving.
Enjoy LOA 93. Maybe by the time you're 65, you might hold 190 captain.:laugh:

I didn't realize Casa Bonita was a real place. Isn't that the place Cartman from SouthPark loves?

Yes, it is real. Its a big thing to do as a kid growing up in Denver. Although, after eating there as an adult, I really felt bad for my parents who suffered through the food so my brother and I could have a fun time.

Enjoy LOA 93. Maybe by the time you're 65, you might hold 190 captain.:laugh:

Once the seniority is confirmed as DOH I will be moving up quite nicely, thank you. LOA 93 is dead- just waiting on the arbitration decision with a nice amount of back pay- We will leapfrog anything you have. Enjoy your RJ

Once the seniority is confirmed as DOH I will be moving up quite nicely, thank you. LOA 93 is dead

And yet your stellar payscales tell a different story!:laugh:

- just waiting on the arbitration decision with a nice amount of back pay-
Why? Arbitration means nothing to you pricks. If you don't like the answer you'll continue to not live up to your end of the bargain just like now.

We will leapfrog anything you have.

Thanks, but I'm one of the many of the thousands of outsiders cheering/supporting the west and laughing at the east. You guys are scumbags. Just a half a step above a scab.

Enjoy your RJ

RJ? LMAO!:laugh: Even if I was, it would still pay higher than anything the east pays.

Why are you so fixated on me and my fellow east pilots like MCDU? You have problems.

Why are you so fixated on me and my fellow east pilots like MCDU? You have problems.

Just up for fellow union pilots like AWA pilots.
Besides its so much fun laughing at US Airways east. You make it so easy!:laugh:

Listen bud, we've had a rough ride the last decade, you dont have to rub our faces in it! Some class act you are. A lot can change and the "eastie" pilot group is finally pulling this thing together. We will hvae a contract soon with rates far greater than you can imagine. We will have our DOH preserved and a unified pilot group moving forward, with or without the westies.

Listen bud, we've had a rough ride the last decade, you dont have to rub our faces in it!

No, you've done a good enough job rubbing your own faces in it.

Some class act you are. A lot can change and the "eastie" pilot group is finally pulling this thing together.

Really? Your company just reported a record 2nd quarter profit, and yet you losers still are the lowest paying airline out there. Parker is laughing all the way to the bank.

We will hvae a contract soon with rates far greater than you can imagine.

Riiiiiiight! Is this before or after your airline is operating under 1 umbrella, or after?

We will have our DOH preserved and a unified pilot group moving forward, with or without the westies.

Just listen to yourself Marty, you'll do nobody any favors by signing in under 2 names. Besides with how hard your man works at Airways east on that 190 as an f/o, he can't afford another $10...............:laugh:

USAPA is getting tremendous widespread support from United pilots, Delta, American and many other groups. A lot of people see the problems with the Nicolu lottery ticket and every time I jumpseat I hear nothing but good things and support from OAL pilots. You sir have a minority view, a prejudice against east pilots. Is it because we made so much more than you for so many years and you are a little envious? Were you rejected by USAir? What's the reason for your fixation?

USAPA is getting tremendous widespread support from United pilots, Delta, American and many other groups. A lot of people see the problems with the Nicolu lottery ticket and every time I jumpseat I hear nothing but good things and support from OAL pilots. You sir have a minority view, a prejudice against east pilots. Is it because we made so much more than you for so many years and you are a little envious?

:laugh::laugh:
Now that's some funny stuff! You obviously have shown that you're not an LCC pilot. You don't even know your own past contracts.....

Were you rejected by USAir?

And just when I thought it couldn't get any funnier!
:laugh:

What's the reason for your fixation?
Putting doosh bags like you in your place!;)

Latest resources

Back