• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I hope you can explain to your children (if you have or will reproduce) what "integrity" means even when you have none.

Actually, I think the same of your groups opinions. Seriously, if I was a West guy, with the Nic in place, my thoughts would be "SWEET! We are in great shape seniority-wise. Is it a fair list? Not really. Am I happy about it. Hell yes. I'll take it and keep my mouth shut."

What I am seeing from the West (or was a couple weeks ago), at least on this board is "SWEET! We are in great shape seniority-wise. Is it a fair list? F&%# yeah! Am I happy about it? F$#@ yeah. I'll take it and make up a an immature name like "Easthole or Eastwipe" and take it like a sore winner and rub it in your face".

I understand looking out for #1. It is human nature. Take the given list, realize it is warped, yet keep your mouth shut. Not say it is the most fair and f-you East. Where is the integrity in that?

Not to interrupt the B1tchfest in progress.......
but to address the informal recall notice poll:

Date of Hire Mar. 2008 I will pass the recall, maybe for good.
It's kind of nice to work for a place that has some growth and where
the crew members are not flinging poop at one another. However, I am
very happy for my friends (both East & West) that are still in need
of a flying job getting the opportunity to get back in the saddle!

Now on a less serious note enjoy this:
http://www.usafitz.com/SupportingPages/iceman.htm

Not to interrupt the B1tchfest in progress.......
but to address the informal recall notice poll:

Date of Hire Mar. 2008 I will pass the recall, maybe for good.
It's kind of nice to work for a place that has some growth and where
the crew members are not flinging poop at one another. However, I am
very happy for my friends (both East & West) that are still in need
of a flying job getting the opportunity to get back in the saddle!

Now on a less serious note enjoy this:
http://www.usafitz.com/SupportingPages/iceman.htm

Did you fly HA or EX planes? Good luck in the future. I'm going back to the storm wall.

Did you fly HA or EX planes? Good luck in the future. I'm going back to the storm wall.

It was HA for few too many years....
(more like hahahahaha I need to be committed for staying as long as I did! lol)

Actually, I think the same of your groups opinions. Seriously, if I was a West guy, with the Nic in place, my thoughts would be "SWEET! We are in great shape seniority-wise. Is it a fair list? Not really. Am I happy about it. Hell yes. I'll take it and keep my mouth shut."

What I am seeing from the West (or was a couple weeks ago), at least on this board is "SWEET! We are in great shape seniority-wise. Is it a fair list? F&%# yeah! Am I happy about it? F$#@ yeah. I'll take it and make up a an immature name like "Easthole or Eastwipe" and take it like a sore winner and rub it in your face".

I understand looking out for #1. It is human nature. Take the given list, realize it is warped, yet keep your mouth shut. Not say it is the most fair and f-you East. Where is the integrity in that?

Who says the list is warped? Oh yeah, the guys who were denied their windfall. A slightly biased group I'd say.

That '17' year guy is just pissed that he can't immediately leverage his bottom fo position into instant captainhood. Go fly a kite.

Who says the list is warped? Oh yeah, the guys who were denied their windfall. A slightly biased group I'd say.

That '17' year guy is just pissed that he can't immediately leverage his bottom fo position into instant captainhood. Go fly a kite.

Go read the post about integrity a couple clicks up. It wouldn't be a windfall, just simple DOH.

I did fly a kite on the beach a few days ago. 23 MPH max rated. It was at least 35 that day. Busted the cross bar plastic thing and sailed into the ocean. Thank you for your concern. No one else felt bad for me. I appreciate it.

What I am seeing from the West (or was a couple weeks ago)...
The East started this war three years ago, THREE YEARS AGO. You might want to look at any emotional outbursts in that context.
I understand looking out for #1. It is human nature.
Ah, so that's your excuse for your lack of integrity. At least you're honest enough to admit it.
Where is the integrity in that?
You obviously don't know the definition. Let me help:

integrity: adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

Where's the integrity in going through binding arbitration and then after-the-fact saying it isn't really binding? You see, whether you or I think the Nicolau list is fair is completely irrelevant. The process was agreed to and one side had reneged. Do yourself a favor and quit rationalizing. The law is against the East for a reason.

The East started this war three years ago, THREE YEARS AGO. You might want to look at any emotional outbursts in that context.Ah, so that's your excuse for your lack of integrity. At least you're honest enough to admit it.You obviously don't know the definition. Let me help:

integrity: adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

Where's the integrity in going through binding arbitration and then after-the-fact saying it isn't really binding? You see, whether you or I think the Nicolau list is fair is completely irrelevant. The process was agreed to and one side had reneged. Do yourself a favor and quit rationalizing. The law is against the East for a reason.

OKAY OKAY I'll let it go.........I'm too busy grieving over my kite. I hope I did the i before e thing right. Their are some testie Inglish majors on bored here.

Latest resources

Back