• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Pilot/FA Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you fly HA or EX planes? Good luck in the future. I'm going back to the storm wall.

You're going back to a job. The storm that exists has nothing to do with you. I mean this with total sincerity, congratulations and welcome back.

You're going back to a job. The storm that exists has nothing to do with you. I mean this with total sincerity, congratulations and welcome back.

I know. Thanks. I am happy to be called back soon. If I ever do get to fly side by side with west guys, i will never open the briefing with are you an east guy or west guy. I don't care. If they are a cool good guy, I'll like them. If they are an ass, I won't. Just said the "storm" for effect. Thanks again.

For those that have seen the letters, welcome back.

Quick question.....how are they handling the VLOA? Are they calling them back too and letting them accept or pass??? Or are they still out on their LOA, and getting the furloughed guys back? Missed that detail in whatever I've read...

Told 40 guys recalled in order regardless of vloa people. Spoke with east chief pilot office. Can't speak for west. Don't take it as fact.

Last edited:
I know. Thanks. I am happy to be called back soon. If I ever do get to fly side by side with west guys, i will never open the briefing with are you an east guy or west guy. I don't care. If they are a cool good guy, I'll like them. If they are an ass, I won't. Just said the "storm" for effect. Thanks again.

Well said, exactly my sentiments too......

Nice. We probably crossed paths. Good luck.

Thx Wicked, good luck to you as well.
I hope this next ride @ Airways lasts much longer than the last,
whatever I decide. All I know is that unemployment sucked!

Go read the post about integrity a couple clicks up. It wouldn't be a windfall, just simple DOH.

I did fly a kite on the beach a few days ago. 23 MPH max rated. It was at least 35 that day. Busted the cross bar plastic thing and sailed into the ocean. Thank you for your concern. No one else felt bad for me. I appreciate it.

Simple DOH. Sure. So far, it hasn't passed the smell test in various places, other than your own minds. The jury wasn't as dumb as you look either.

Ah yes, another clear, accurate Internet posting containing nothing but whole truth.

DOH is a staple job? How does that work? US Air certainly hired most of its current pilots after the birth of America West Airlines, so where do you come up with this?

Guaranteed you'd fight an arbitration as inane as what MLB-banned Nicolau spewed on us. I've wondered often if Management might have paid him for his "award", since it certainly has saved them money and created in-fighting, which they love.

Anyway, you certainly are reacting exactly as they would want you to, so keep up the good work, Company Boy.

BLAH, BLAH, GIMME, GIMME. When you try and put a junior fo ahead of a senior captain from the acquiring airline it's a staple. You're just pissed, because Nicolau saw right through your slimey little plan.

Latest resources

Back