Tough Choice--SWA or UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
Yet another demonstration of your ignorance. UPS operates MD-11s as does World, Gemini, and... well, several other operators.

And another. You must be thinking (well, maybe that's a stretch, but it's the word that'll have to do for now) about Germantown. I don't live there, and I don't drink there, but I drove through there earlier today. Nice town. I'd pick it over YIP any day. :)

You've convinced me, though, it's time to go. I'll be dining with my bride, now. In Cordova. :)

Thank god the BIG freight operators hire these guys, so we dont have to deal with them in the real world.

JEEEZ

EDIT- p.s I live in Dallas ding dong

Last edited:
Yank McCobb said:
Well, for starters...

The type that thinks Dave Mustane is someone worthy of an avatar.

As for the real answer to your question(s), I guess the powers that be at UPS will find out sooner or later. For their sake, I hope it's sooner.

Yeah? What do you listen to? cRAP?

By the way, just don't come to UPS and all will be good.

Willowrun.
Awwww, gee thanks! :)

WillowRunVortex said:
Hey Yank TonyC is FEDERAL EXPRESS not ups, why he's speaking for them remains a mistery

Why he's speaking for them is quite obvious: he has a sense of right and wrong. This is something you clearly lack. Please stop mentoring people. I'd hate to see some newbie pilots ruin their careers by SCABing because they listened to an idiot like you that has no self-respect and morality.

Keep preaching it Tony. Somebody has to.

PCL_128 said:
Why he's speaking for them is quite obvious: he has a sense of right and wrong. This is something you clearly lack. Please stop mentoring people. I'd hate to see some newbie pilots ruin their careers by SCABing because they listened to an idiot like you that has no self-respect and morality.

Keep preaching it Tony. Somebody has to.

Shouldnt you be preaching at a PAY FOR TRAINING school right now? PCL, please dont make me unleash on you,,,goodnight.

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
Shouldnt you be preaching at a PAY FOR TRAINING school right now? PCL, please dont make me unleash on you,,,goodnight.

Dont ever respond to one of my posts either,,,I mean it

Oh, you've really go me scared now little man.

WillowRunVortex said:
What would your sponser have to say PCL? and i dont mean sponser in the FDX way?

What on earth are you talking about?

I am done with this thread. MYYY mentors are going to work to see what is fact and what is fiction. T-Gates, from what Ive been told already, I wouldnt lose a nights sleep over the UPS deal. The rest is typical flgihtinfo

Yeah, take whoever calls first. And if it happens to be LUV, don't even think about sticking around when UPS calls....DTB and go UPS.

Latest resources

Back