Tough Choice--SWA or UPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, for starters...

The type that thinks Dave Mustane is someone worthy of an avatar.

As for the real answer to your question(s), I guess the powers that be at UPS will find out sooner or later. For their sake, I hope it's sooner.

strike.

we may be a little ahead of ourselves (we shall soon see)

i would encourage those that have questions/concerns about the possibility of a strike and how it affects them (if at all) please don't get opinions (even those that mean well) from this board. contact the ipa and ask to speak with Tom Nicholson, president, a member of the executive board or a committee member and express your concerns with them.

i would hate for someone to mislead, purposefully or by accident, when it comes to something like this.

fbt
100%

Yank McCobb said:
Well, for starters...

The type that thinks Dave Mustane is someone worthy of an avatar.

As for the real answer to your question(s), I guess the powers that be at UPS will find out sooner or later. For their sake, I hope it's sooner.

Hey Yank TonyC is FEDERAL EXPRESS not ups, why he's speaking for them remains a mistery

Last edited:
WillowRunVortex said:
Hey Yank TonyC is FEDERAL EXPRESS not ups, why he's speaking for them remains a mistery
Hey, Vortex... I think everybody else had it figgered out a long time ago. Not everyone is as slow as you.

I speak for myself, and that's it.

One more time...

(I'm typing slowly for you)

right is right,

and

wrong is wrong.

:)

I say take who calls first. Say you go to Southwest and you don't make it through for whatever reason...You'll probably still be in the pool at UPS! Turn down either and I assure you, something will happen with the other. Don't turn either down, its bad charma...

TonyC said:
Hey, Vortex... I think everybody else had it figgered out a long time ago. Not everyone is as slow as you.

I speak for myself, and that's it.

One more time...

(I'm typing slowly for you)

right is right,

and

wrong is wrong.

:)

Hey listen homebrew, I stopped reading your profile after I saw C-152, and C-172, OK? When I went back I noticed MD-11 which would make you purple. Then I wondered why you would put up such a magnanamous fight in a battle that is not even yours. Go down to German Town get drunk and get a life.

WillowRunVortex said:

I was speaking to and about capt. megadeth.

I thought that was obvious.

I guess it's only obvious to everyone but you.

I am well aware of TonyC's employer.

Yank McCobb said:
I was speaking to and about capt. megadeth.

I thought that was obvious.

I guess it's only obvious to everyone but you.

I am well aware of TonyC's employer.

OHHH! you were using sarcasm,,,that my friend is hard to detect on a computer. Sorry Mega, I dont always agree with ya but I think your alright, nontheless, Yank evidently does not.

WillowRunVortex said:
When I went back I noticed MD-11 which would make you purple.
Yet another demonstration of your ignorance. UPS operates MD-11s as does World, Gemini, and... well, several other operators.

WillowRunVortex said:
Go down to German Town get drunk and get a life.
And another. You must be thinking (well, maybe that's a stretch, but it's the word that'll have to do for now) about Germantown. I don't live there, and I don't drink there, but I drove through there earlier today. Nice town. I'd pick it over YIP any day. :)

You've convinced me, though, it's time to go. I'll be dining with my bride, now. In Cordova. :)

Latest resources

Back