Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOLOLOLOLOL You should get into stand up cause you are quite funny! LOL

I never paid for a job genius. I paid for training. I don't earn a living as pilot. I told you that already so pay attention. Please try to keep up! I went through the FO program at Ameriflight. Yes and got some crap fro it from some of you which is fine. I made a lot of money in my business so why not? Why starve when I don't have to? LOL jealousy is a real tough thing to deal with. To pay for a job means I had to pay for a seat that would otherwise be a seat where a pilot would be paid to sit in..right? In essence taking their job. AMF doesn't hire into the right seat on the SA227. I did it to build enough hours to get hired the normal way. 9-11 happened and that made it even harder. So, I stayed with my work outside of aviation and make a very good living at it and get to fly for fun whenever and wherever I want now. So, if you are going to talk crap, PLEASE know what you are talking about. It saves us all alto of time. Then again your the pro with so many posts. Then again, maybe I am wrong and you know my life better than I do..lol

So you paid for a job, and now since you could not handle being a pilot for a living you quit, and went back to your miserable 9 to 5, or whatever your business is. Now you tool around in the sky in your little rental/club airplane and pretend you're a pilot.

Sweet.

You're obviously the middle aged loser here.

Ok you are either 2 IQ points north of a GORK or English is your second language!

This is great. Keep it up. Hey don't forget my mom. Like a child you should bag her to or say you banged her last night or something else that a 14 year old would say. Come on bring it on this is FUNNY! What a joke!

WOW I guess I REALLY hit a nerve. You should get help. LOL You are so stupid that you don't even realize you are proving my point with all your messages. I know you are just waiting for my next message so you can try to pounce and make your self feel better. Let me guess...middle child? Or did your dad beat you and you still carry anger issues from it? LOL you say I am a tool mr 3800+ messages. Did you know If you just use 1 minute of time spent for each post you have spent more than 63 HOURS typing on here. WOW that is REALLY jacked up. I honest to God feel sorry for you. No, I really do. Go get a life dude or you will wake up VERY alone one day. Put the drink down and go get a life. The drink can only numb so much overtime and eventually it won't work anymore. GET HELP!!!

I can only go so far without looking as ridiculous as you. People I work with know who I am on this message board, and who knows who else. Enjoy being an angry old man who gave up on his dream.

ICywings seriously the joke is over. Tell us who you are. Are you an intern at CNN or FOX or something? Is this what they do in broadcast school? Take a story and come up with BS speculations? You are an idiot, how in the world do you expect us to tell you that the deice failed and the pilots had no idea that it happened? Were we physically there? Are we NTSB? Seriously, get lost.

So you paid for a job, and now since you could not handle being a pilot for a living you quit, and went back to your miserable 9 to 5, or whatever your business is. Now you tool around in the sky in your little rental/club airplane and pretend you're a pilot.

Sweet.

You're obviously the middle aged loser here.

LOL wow if you only knew who I was. That is sooooo funny! No, sorry no 9-5 job for me and oh no it isn't a rental or club plane. It is mine you moron. Oh and no I am not middle aged. Yet, you have clearly shown that what I said about you is accurate or you would have defended it and not gotten sooooo angry. You can't defend it now. That ship has sailed. If you do now that is only because I said you didn't. Either way you have proven you do need help. If people on here know who you are then I bet they are laughing their A$$ off because they know you as a lonely, overweight, beer drinking guy whose wife left him cause he is about as personable as someone asleep. I bet you even have a mustache. I can see you in my head. Tell me I am wrong. I challenge ANYONE who knows you to respond HONESTLY and say I am wrong. If they lie for you then it makes you even more pathetic!

ICywings seriously the joke is over. Tell us who you are. Are you an intern at CNN or FOX or something? Is this what they do in broadcast school? Take a story and come up with BS speculations? You are an idiot, how in the world do you expect us to tell you that the deice failed and the pilots had no idea that it happened? Were we physically there? Are we NTSB? Seriously, get lost.

I have nothing to do with any news organization. I am not an intern. I already told you who I am. I don't expect you to tell me if the deice failed or not. Obviously! I want to know if this plane has an issue with it failing in the past. I am not asking much yet I sure have put up with a ton of crap so far for the answer. I'll call Flightsafety tomorrow to find out what the sound is on the autopilot/trim and if there is one since on one can tell me if the Q400 has it or not.

LOL wow if you only knew who I was. That is sooooo funny! No, sorry no 9-5 job for me and oh no it isn't a rental or club plane. It is mine you moron. Oh and no I am not middle aged. Yet, you have clearly shown that what I said about you is accurate or you would have defended it and not gotten sooooo angry. You can't defend it now. That ship has sailed. If you do now that is only because I said you didn't. Either way you have proven you do need help. If people on here know who you are then I bet they are laughing their A$$ off because they know you as a lonely, overweight, beer drinking guy whose wife left him cause he is about as personable as someone asleep. I bet you even have a mustache. I can see you in my head. Tell me I am wrong. I challenge ANYONE who knows you to respond HONESTLY and say I am wrong. If they lie for you then it makes you even more pathetic!

Lol, here we go!

Angry? Entertained! I've been laughing my ass off that someone can be such an e-thug on a pilot message board, who isn't even a pilot.

Last edited:
Do you get a toaster or something for reaching 4000 posts? You are almost there buddy. Come on keep putting me down. Come on you are sooooo close to 4000 lol

"Waaaa waaa waaaaaaa someone tell me about the trim on a stupid airplane. Waaaa, pwweeeeze, awww he is making fun of me because I'm a rotten piece of crap who paid for a job, gave up on being a pilot for a living, and so now I will use generic jokes, and try make fun of him on the internet. I hope I win."

You win, you beat me on the internet. You know what they say about winning on the internet..........

Lol, here we go!

Angry? Entertained! I've been laughing my ass off that someone can be such an e-thug on a pilot message board, who isn't even a pilot.

No you are angry. Did you know that angry is not even an emotion? It is a reaction to being hurt and in pain. Many people don't know that. So, if I hurt your feelings...sorry! Just speaking the obvious truth.

One thing is for sure..You are VERY forgetful. You already said I was a pilot. Remember all the put downs that I paid for training? Remember? Wow no wonder you alone.

Oh yea and what are you ashamed of? Why not post your hours big guy? Since you are a big bad airline pilot where is your ATP rating? Was the written to hard? Try again, you'll get it. Lord knows you have enough time alone to study for it.

How many hours do you have? Who do you fly for? What do you fly? I don't mean Microsoft Flight Simulator. I mean a REAL airplane.

Latest resources

Back