Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL you are the big bad airline pilot are you gonna to pay for it..lol

Well this should get interesting I might need some snacks!!

LOL you are the big bad airline pilot are you gonna to pay for it..lol

You're a whiney little bitch. Are you one of those punk kids that thinks he is too good to be an airline pilot?

Then when you come to the realization that hey maybe it isn't the end of the world, you go work for GoJets or Mesa because you couldn't get hired anywhere else because you're such a ******************************?

Thank you! The 767 does not have any audible indication but others do. I am trying to find out if the Dash 8 has one. Thank you for the reply though!

Hold your phone... I fly a passenger jet and there is no audible trim in my airplane. That is besides the point it's all speculation Icywings, don't you get it?

And your assumptions in the three questions, if correct imply pilot error. I have no idea what you are trying to do. And why you keep at it.

Hold your phone... I fly a passenger jet and there is no audible trim in my airplane. That is besides the point it's all speculation Icywings, don't you get it?

And your assumptions in the three questions, if correct imply pilot error. I have no idea what you are trying to do. And why you keep at it.

If you fly the CRJ after 3 seconds of continous trim input a chime of sort sounds.

Sounds like
Dededededededededededededededededededededede

You're a whiney little bitch. Are you one of those punk kids that thinks he is too good to be an airline pilot?

Then when you come to the realization that hey maybe it isn't the end of the world, you go work for GoJets or Mesa because you couldn't get hired anywhere else because you're such a ******************************?

Pure class!! LOL

Really?

That is classy. Paying for a job? You piece of ********************.

AmeriFlight FO Program and facts from flightinfo. You should have everything you need to save the image of the Airline Pilot Profession now!

Most pilots I know are pretty smart. This isn't that complicated.

I'll try onnnneee more time!

1) If there is an audible alert and it failed while the autopilot is on then the crew would have no clue the plane was being brought to a bad place. That would help clear the pilots.

2) If the deice system failed then with or without autopilot they were screwed. Once again, clearing the pilots.

3) If the 1 min/3 min switch is faulty then they may have thought the switch was working in 1 min mode but was working in 3 min mode. 3 minutes is a long time in sever icing. Again, clearing the pilots.

If they had no way to know what was coming then they can't be at fault. Now you tell me how those questions would hurt the pilots or suggest pilot error. They won't!

Why is this so hard to understand. All I get is immature little comments. Are airline pilots THAT insecure that all they can do is put others down? Does it make you feel better about your selves? Seriously! That is a classic sign of hiding behind insecurities. Thank God the airline pilots I know aren't like that. They can look in the mirror and be proud of who they are as people not just as a pilot. It is actually pretty sad really.

AmeriFlight FO Program and facts from flightinfo. You should have everything you need to save the image of the Airline Pilot Profession now!

You just keep proving my point with every post. I never claimed to be anything more than I am. When have I claimed to be some big experienced pilot? I am sorry your insecurities are showing through. I am pretty content with who I am and what I do for a living. I am surly not eating Raman while being furloughed.

Latest resources

Back