Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10 pages and no one has come on here to offer you any help.
If you were an airline pilot, you'd understand that we're not supposed to speak to anyone when an accident occurs, whether we're the crew in question or not.
It doesn't matter that we're on some web board speaking behind screen name to hide our identities. We have the tact and understanding that there is a time and place for everything, and giving a guy like you any answers here on FI.com is not the time nor place.
You alone are not going to stop all the media outlets from reporting the crap they do. In the end, you are not the editor, and you don't give them the info that sells.
Just stop. Maybe one of the mods could lock this thread to stop this internet whooping you are taking.

10 pages and no one has come on here to offer you any help.
If you were an airline pilot, you'd understand that we're not supposed to speak to anyone when an accident occurs, whether we're the crew in question or not.
It doesn't matter that we're on some web board speaking behind screen name to hide our identities. We have the tact and understanding that there is a time and place for everything, and giving a guy like you any answers here on FI.com is not the time nor place.
You alone are not going to stop all the media outlets from reporting the crap they do. In the end, you are not the editor, and you don't give them the info that sells.
Just stop. Maybe one of the mods could lock this thread to stop this internet whooping you are taking.

LOL actually you are very wrong. I have been talking to many people via PM that do want to help. They are not cowards. They know there is a problem and they are willing to Man-Up and do something about it. Maybe you could grow a pair and do the same? How do you know I can't change the media. You have NO idea who I am..lol For all you know I just might be able to do just that. Never slap a hand that is offering to help you!

LOL actually you are very wrong. I have been talking to many people via PM that do want to help. They are not cowards. They know there is a problem and they are willing to Man-Up and do something about it. Maybe you could grow a pair and do the same? How do you know I can't change the media. You have NO idea who I am..lol For all you know I just might be able to do just that. Never slap a hand that is offering to help you!

What problem? Your looking for a problem with the Q400, why not let the NTSB do that?

Oh know, Icywings...the guy who paid for his job, threatened my Manhood!
Yeah, I'll get right on that PM to you and offer up information about the systems of an airplane I do not, nor have not flown.
I don't give a rats as... to who you are. I know for a fact you're no one special because people who actually use that line "You dont know who I am" are no one. If you were anyone special, you wouldnt take the time to respond to every single persons post on here.

Oh know, Icywings...the guy who paid for his job, threatened my Manhood!
Yeah, I'll get right on that PM to you and offer up information about the systems of an airplane I do not, nor have not flown.
I don't give a rats as... to who you are. I know for a fact you're no one special because people who actually use that line "You dont know who I am" are no one. If you were anyone special, you wouldnt take the time to respond to every single persons post on here.

LOL ok! ha! ha! As I said before I am sick with the flu. So, I am just watching tv with the computer here and every time this board updates my iphone goes off and tells me I have email. I don't really care what you think of me. Really, I don't. So if you have no clue about the Q400 then why even comment? Why not just shut up and talk about whatever you fly or flew on the appropriate thread? Whatever, go ahead and be a hater. Oh and when i feel better which I hope is tomorrow you won't see much of me on here except to check my pm's from the people that are trying to help.

As I am typing this Shepard Smith just said the ntsb is focusing on the pilots action.

I know Shep and he will not be unfair to the crew members or anyone else for that matter. They are just updating the public on the progress of the investigation as relayed to them by the NTSB rep's.
This is going to take a while, hopefully we will all learn something from this that will make us all safer pilots.

Latest resources

Back