Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have nothing to do with any news organization. I am not an intern. I already told you who I am. I don't expect you to tell me if the deice failed or not. Obviously! I want to know if this plane has an issue with it failing in the past. I am not asking much yet I sure have put up with a ton of crap so far for the answer. I'll call Flightsafety tomorrow to find out what the sound is on the autopilot/trim and if there is one since on one can tell me if the Q400 has it or not.

Wow you're gong to call flight safety. Good call, nice journalism, make sure you quote them well when you give your report to the producers of CNN.

"Waaaa waaa waaaaaaa someone tell me about the trim on a stupid airplane. Waaaa, pwweeeeze, awww he is making fun of me because I'm a rotten piece of crap who paid for a job, gave up on being a pilot for a living, and so now I will use generic jokes, and try make fun of him on the internet. I hope I win."

You win, you beat me on the internet. You know what they say about winning on the internet..........

LOL seriously! get help! Oh how is that fast food burger you had tonight? Was it yummy for your big huge tummy?

Do you get a toaster or something for reaching 4000 posts? You are almost there buddy. Come on keep putting me down. Come on you are sooooo close to 4000 lol

32 posts by you in the last 24 hours (19 of then just in the last 2 1/2 hours). Keep it up and the toaster will be yours.

Last edited:
Do you get a toaster or something for reaching 4000 posts? You are almost there buddy. Come on keep putting me down. Come on you are sooooo close to 4000 lol

Opps, I'm sorry. Only 31 posts in the last 24 hours. Your still in the running for the toaster.

"Waaaa waaa waaaaaaa someone tell me about the trim on a stupid airplane. Waaaa, pwweeeeze, awww he is making fun of me because I'm a rotten piece of crap who paid for a job, gave up on being a pilot for a living, and so now I will use generic jokes, and try make fun of him on the internet. I hope I win."

You win, you beat me on the internet. You know what they say about winning on the internet..........

Well HOLY CRAP! I don't feel special anymore. I went through only 6 pages of your 500+ pages of posts. And in only 6 pages look at all the insults you throw. You really SERIOUSLY, not more taling crap for a second. YOU HAVE ANGER ISSUES!!! That is not meant as put down just a fact. OMG look at of these and this is ONLY in one month. OMG one month!!! GET HELP DUDE! You throw insults in almost 20% of your posts and to be fair I didn't' count the ones thrown at me tonight. You must be a real treat to be around.

Continental Airlines scab appears with his two PFT sons at 3:00 in.

Are you some sort of mentally challenged a$s ape?

awww im sorry for you

I would put you on trial for being a jackass!

That's if you have the piece of ******************** engines like Mesa

****************************** CNN.

anal cysts

stfu ******************************

Don't be a haji about it dude. (RACIST TO GREAT ATTRIBUTE)

Nobody died. Nobody cares.

dispatchers don't count

You're mentally handicapped aren't you?

You make absolutely no sense.

I bet you make management cream themselves everytime you run your mouth on the internet.

He's on another message board passing around his crackpipe like the ******************** he espouses was handed down from the heavens

What a moron.

Then shut the ******************** up!

I don't get why people give a ********************.

I don't throw a ******************** fit over what some of you perceive to be spilled milk.

Life sucks, wear a helmet.

J.O. Sucks

Well, I have this woman friend, and she happens to be your mom! Weak, I know. I'll try harder next time.

I want to see Republic management cut down at the knees.

How's your mom?

Yes it is. ******************** anyone who picks up open time.

LOL I have no chance with our little angry post master here.

I was going to tell you to go take another 7 year hiatus from FI but you're providing entertainment for us. But I'm also angry that you've taken a terrible tragedy to give yourself a platform for some agenda you have.

I was going to tell you to go take another 7 year hiatus from FI but you're providing entertainment for us. But I'm also angry that you've taken a terrible tragedy to give yourself a platform for some agenda you have.

I PROMISE you there is no friggin agenda. Why is that so hard for people to believe? Why can't someone try to do the right thing by people have others accept it. What could my agenda be? Seriously! Think about it! There is no agenda. I just want the media to do us right and preserve the honor of the pilots. They don't deserve to be blamed when they can't defend themselves. Oh I have been flying just not with a 135 or anything like that.

Latest resources

Back