Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Three questions about the Q-400 trim and deice system.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I PROMISE you there is no friggin agenda. Why is that so hard for people to believe? Why can't someone try to do the right thing by people have others accept it. What could my agenda be? Seriously! Think about it! There is no agenda. I just want the media to do us right and preserve the honor of the pilots. They don't deserve to be blamed when they can't defend themselves. Oh I have been flying just not with a 135 or anything like that.

Question for Icywings;

1) You became a member in 2002. I'm not sure how FI works with user names but have you always had that Icywings name or was it possible for you to change it recently?

2) You don't fly for a living anymore as you stated previously. This is just a hobby to you now. So do you presently work, are employed in anyway, compensated in any way or as an intern for the media in anyway, whether TV, cable, print, internet, blogging, or freelancing?

Question for Icywings;

1) You became a member in 2002. I'm not sure how FI works with user names but have you always had that Icywings name or was it possible for you to change it recently?

2) You don't fly for a living anymore as you stated previously. This is just a hobby to you now. So do you presently work, are employed in anyway, compensated in any way or as an intern for the media in anyway, whether TV, cable, print, internet, blogging, or freelancing?

No icywings has been my name from day one. I picked up while with Ameriflight actually. I have used it ever since for anything related to aviation.

I am not in anyway being or ever been compensated by anyone in the news business or anything like that. I don't have a blog or print or anything. I don't feel comfortable posting what I do for a living here or I will get hammered with questions about it as I do whenever I mention it anywhere. However, I will go out on a limb and PM you what I do. Then maybe you can post that I am no threat here without revealing who I am. Fair enough?

No icywings has been my name from day one. I picked up while with Ameriflight actually. I have used it ever since for anything related to aviation.

I am not in anyway being or ever been compensated by anyone in the news business or anything like that. I don't have a blog or print or anything. I don't feel comfortable posting what I do for a living here or I will get hammered with questions about it as I do whenever I mention it anywhere. However, I will go out on a limb and PM you what I do. Then maybe you can post that I am no threat here without revealing who I am. Fair enough?

I've read your PM and find it interesting. Don't know what to make of it. My brain needs to analzye it but I will say that maybe you should give up on finding the answers to your questions on here and other forums. You have the means and ability to find your answers and make a difference (if you are who you say you are). I don't know why you are on FI.

I also wonder about whether you really want me to reveal who you are or not, since I hadn't responded to you and made any promises to that fact but you went ahead and PM'd me anyway, not knowing if I would keep your secret. I'm skeptical but don't worry, your msg to me is safe. I do have a very big question you probably won't answer and that is your name. You can PM that to me if you choose to answer it and that I can promise I would never reveal.

BTW Icywings. If this is one big hoaxs, I'm going to track you down and beat the crap out of you. LOL!

I've read your PM and find it interesting. Don't know what to make of it. My brain needs to analzye it but I will say that maybe you should give up on finding the answers to your questions on here and other forums. You have the means and ability to find your answers and make a difference (if you are who you say you are). I don't know why you are on FI.

I also wonder about whether you really want me to reveal who you are or not, since I hadn't responded to you and made any promises to that fact but you went ahead and PM'd me anyway, not knowing if I would keep your secret. I'm skeptical but don't worry, your msg to me is safe. I do have a very big question you probably won't answer and that is your name. You can PM that to me if you choose to answer it and that I can promise I would never reveal.

I just sent you a PM.

In regards to why I am here I figured I could chat with ACTUAL Q400 drivers and get their input about it and their input about the issues. As you know I am not a reporter so I am not about to go chase some story by going out to an airport and finding Q400 drivers. However, if I could get some info here then great. So far I have not had much luck.

Latest resources

Back