SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep!

Couldn't resist my fellow co-worker, but I believe the word "us" has been improperly used in that sentence.

Should I post where Texas public schools rank?

My bad, their's obviously two many letters in the word "use" for me to keep it together for three key stroaks. !Grasias!

I think that another agreement will be made prior to arbitration. I think the seat protections of the junior captains will be gone. Allowances for SW f/O's to upgrade and anger will be calmed. Nobody wants this to go to arbitration. Nobody wants to see the culture destroyed. This CAN be resolved fairly.

I hope the AT MC has the guts to put this on the table. I know it would pass. It just seems the logical way to come together without hurting each others' feelings. Sure the angry 12 would complain about it, but who the f%&k cares. they had their day 2 weeks ago.

Give me realistic seniority and you can have my left seat. At DOH I still lose quite a bit but at least everyone would be on a level playing field.

I hope the AT MC has the guts to put this on the table. I know it would pass. It just seems the logical way to come together without hurting each others' feelings. Sure the angry 12 would complain about it, but who the f%&k cares. they had their day 2 weeks ago.

If you want to make posts against your own team, Tokyo Joe, perhaps you ought to get your facts straight.

We did propose giving up some junior CA seats, about 250 of them. SWA management did not want that to happen because of all of the training events it would trigger, as displaced 737 CA bid 717CA, displaced 717CA bid 737FO, etc.

What are you, anyway, a March 2010 hire? You have a whopping 14 months on the line at AAI, and you're the expert. :laugh:

If you want to make posts against your own team, Tokyo Joe, perhaps you ought to get your facts straight.

We did propose giving up some junior CA seats, about 250 of them. SWA management did not want that to happen because of all of the training events it would trigger, as displaced 737 CA bid 717CA, displaced 717CA bid 737FO, etc.

What are you, anyway, a March 2010 hire? You have a whopping 14 months on the line at AAI, and you're the expert. :laugh:

Hmmmm, tastes like chicken!

Gup

Latest resources

Back