SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sybil,

The look on your avatar's face is an exact representation of your weird existence. Every one of your posts is irrational and filled with hate and self loathing. You really do need some serious psychological help. Lying about who you work for. Having multiple screen names. Come on....get some help.

Sybil,

The look on your avatar's face is an exact representation of your weird existence. Every one of your posts is irrational and filled with hate and self loathing. You really do need some serious psychological help. Lying about who you work for. Having multiple screen names. Come on....get some help.

Sasha,

Full of hate? I have been advocating a FAIR SLI for your merger, something you won't acknowledge. If you think you should have a 10-1 ratio for SWA pilots, then great, prove that to the arbitrators. If you think you have a great case, then no need to worry. That's been my point all along. Instead, you bring your attitude and put downs towards ANYONE who disagrees with you, on a public message board. I give my opinions, and you throw the put downs. That actually makes me root for the other side even more, and that is where we are today. You can continue to do that, or you can explain your position on why you should get what you want. Just know that what you want may not be what is awarded at the conclusion. Godspeed!

OYS

Sasha,

Full of hate? I have been advocating a FAIR SLI for your merger, something you won't acknowledge. If you think you should have a 10-1 ratio for SWA pilots, then great, prove that to the arbitrators. If you think you have a great case, then no need to worry. That's been my point all along. Instead, you bring your attitude and put downs towards ANYONE who disagrees with you, on a public message board. I give my opinions, and you throw the put downs. That actually makes me root for the other side even more, and that is where we are today. You can continue to do that, or you can explain your position on why you should get what you want. Just know that what you want may not be what is awarded at the conclusion. Godspeed!

OYS

Sybil,

Look in the mirror and ask yourself........what would General Lee want?

Funny coming from a chick that someone says has nuts.

I will just assume you have camel toe. :)[/]

Speaking again of your favorite subject, nuts, that's how you will feel when you see the eventual SLI. I can't wait to read your reaction. It's just a matter of time. You and Sasha can then go drown your feelings at that SWA bar near Hobby, and then make out. I don't care what you two want to do to each other, it's your life. Godspeed!

OYS

Just like gays like to fantasize about 2 girls kissing, I guess chicks do the same. :)

I don't remember GL ever slamming the NWA pilots the way you slam the AT people.

OYS

Sybil,
You 're losing it. Now close your eyes....and become General Lee! That's better. I'd rather hear General Lee rant than you. Carry on.....oh and GODSPEED!

I don't remember GL ever slamming the NWA pilots the way you slam the AT people.

OYS

Troll-- no one slams AT people. We slam some AT ALPA pilots for stirring up conflict, raising expectations beyond realistic, and delaying this with their own agenda.

I post on this only because, the longer this drags out, the worse the effect on the culture. And no one should fool themselves about that. SWA runs on it's culture- it really doesn't work without it- and delays will affect that.

Kind of like you OYS. You know you don't care about AT pilots- (if you aren't one) You just want to see conflict in a competitor that you're scared of.

It's the ulterior motives that get us to post.

but we arent pissed at what we imagine are regular line holding pilots-
It is however, time for the average line holder to let ALPA know what they think. You'll be responsible for what they do regardless.

Latest resources

Back