• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're giving Nindiri WAY TOO MUCH credit. Even the AAI MEC is not that dumb. Even if Nindiri believed any of his/her/it's incessant ranting what good what it do.

Actually .....

At least one of the AirTran MC/MEC posts here regularly and it's not PCL128.

Gup

No, laker, I'm afraid not. I've posted the quotes and links regarding these issues numerous times for the radicals here, but their response is usually something like:

"No, you are a poopyhead, and even though we've been talking about the staple for months here, I still demand that you post it all yet again in every thread. And if you don't, we will call you a big poopyhead again. And then we will find out who you are and post your real name."

Sorry, laker, but I'm not going to get down in the mud like that with these guys. I will discuss the issues with them rationally, and I will respect their opinions, but I'm not going to be drawn into a name-calling contest.

Who asked you to get down into the mud? I asked for an official SWAPA communications regarding staples. Quoting some angry pilot is not quoting SWAPA. You'll have to do better than that. Really.

Who asked you to get down into the mud? I asked for an official SWAPA communications regarding staples. Quoting some angry pilot is not quoting SWAPA. You'll have to do better than that. Really.
No, you're not going to lure me into posting internal messages from the SWA pilots' board here. Not only would it be a violation of the TOS, it would be unethical.

Nice try, but I'm not going to be dragged down into the mud.

Now let's move on to something more interesting.

No, you're not going to lure me into posting internal messages from the SWA pilots' board here. Not only would it be a violation of the TOS, it would be unethical.

Nice try, but I'm not going to be dragged down into the mud.

Now let's move on to something more interesting.

Another dodge. Even their public newspaper had info on non-staple and McCAskill-bond. SWAPA nevervendorsed a staple. Debating is fine. Deliberate misinformation not so fine.

Latest resources

Back