• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Proof that you lied? Okay, sure, that's easy.

You started a thread claiming that the AirTran MC was no longer coming to Dallas and was emailing AT pilots to tell them. I even tried to help you out of that one. I tried to warn you that it wasn't true, but you arrogantly assured me that "it's most certainly true". You only backed down later when it was clear that it was a lie.

Maybe you were just frustrated that night and won't do it again, but we have no way of knowing now, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Let's put this in ATLspeak for you.

Nindiri - show proof that SWAPA ever promised a staple.
Nindiri - show proof that SC is even remotely being threatened with recall.

Put up or shut up.

Gup

Settle down, Gup. At this rate, you're going to have a stroke.

If you want to discuss the issues in a reasonable manner, I would be happy to participate. If you disagree with me on these issues like the SLI, that's fine, but the personal insults and baseless accusations add nothing to the discussion.

Gup-Really?

Who cares? Don't let one of the trannies get to you. This is their bag. It's what they live for. The only promise I saw was that they might get preferential interviews. At this point I don't think that would help a lot of them. You know how the hiring committee looks upon malcontents. Even though you and I managed to slip under the radar.

Did you even give that thread the slightest bit of credibility? Can't you read the rantings and writings of desperate children?

1. SWAPA/SWA gives the AAI MEC the Deal of the Century.
2. The MEC dick dances around with it, jerks Gary and SWAPA's chain and then sends it back 7-1 against.
3. Gary asks for a six month extension for arby.
4. AAI MEC says Nope.
5. Gary immediately starts saying in public, "if we merge operations" and "717 no longer viable".
6. Now the AAI MEC and ALPA national master plan isn't looking as hot as it was when the 7-1 vote came down.

Lot of nervousness on the other side. I'd say I know this for a fact because I have tranny friends that are telling me so (there are even blogs dedicated to it) but the AAI/FLIFO thought leader loyalists will just claim I am trying to use "fear" tactics and that if I have been told this, it is just by the very few traitors they have in their ranks.

Settle down, Gup. At this rate, you're going to have a stroke.

If you want to discuss the issues in a reasonable manner, I would be happy to participate. If you disagree with me on these issues like the SLI, that's fine, but the personal insults and baseless accusations add nothing to the discussion.

No risk of stroking out here. The problem is you have jerked around a guy that will ask you until you provide answers to your accusations.

Gup

No risk of stroking out here. The problem is you have jerked around a guy that will ask you until you provide answers to your accusations.

Gup

:) So I've noticed. Lately you've been following me around the board like FI's own Capt Ahab.

No matter. If you want to have a rational discussion, I will be happy to participate. I respect your opinion and will not resort to invective. However, if you choose to take the low path of personal insults, I will just consider the source and refuse to respond in kind.

Thank you for tossing out the olive branch.

With all due respect could you please post evidence of SC recall and SWAPA's staple promise?

Gup

Nindiri you're bobbing and weaving like a boxer ducking jabs. I've never seen a whisper of a staple from SWAPA. Lots of their mostly junior pilots are calling for one, but I have yet to see a SWAPA communication pushing one.

You'll have to post one here to regain some credibility on this.

Nindiri you're bobbing and weaving like a boxer ducking jabs. I've never seen a whisper of a staple from SWAPA. Lots of their mostly junior pilots are calling for one, but I have yet to see a SWAPA communication pushing one.

You'll have to post one here to regain some credibility on this.
No, laker, I'm afraid not. I've posted the quotes and links regarding these issues numerous times for the radicals here, but their response is usually something like:

"No, you are a poopyhead, and even though we've been talking about the staple for months here, I still demand that you post it all yet again in every thread. And if you don't, we will call you a big poopyhead again. And then we will find out who you are and post your real name."

Sorry, laker, but I'm not going to get down in the mud like that with these guys. I will discuss the issues with them rationally, and I will respect their opinions, but I'm not going to be drawn into a name-calling contest.

Nindiri,

You have shown me the error of my ways. I have officially changed my stance.

All AAI pilots should NOT receive preferential interviews.

Thank you for helping me to see the light.

Latest resources

Back