• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to England?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MLF was sarcasim for your little brain. Let the punishment fit the crime buddy. If you can buy planes pay back your debts first. Giddyup cowgirl! Nice to see you like to receive the handouts. I suppose everyone should declear BK that would make it all better. Have fun free loading!!

Wow, you should be on CNBC spewing your views. As far as how it has worked out, I have read that analysts are estimating our value after all of this is over as close to $10 billion, behind you guys! Sweet. Does Southwest have any debt at all? If so, why don't you guys pay that back too? I am sure you do, don't lie now. See, you make arguments that you can't back up yourself. If you have ANY debt, according to you, you had better pay it off first instead of buying planes. You should pay for all planes in cash---which I am sure you have.

And, MLF is the designator for Milford, UT. I don't think any airline really flies there , but maybe SWA will someday and you will finally get that MLF turn. How was it sarcasim for my again? You seem to be losing it. Off to LBB now..

Bye Bye--General Lee

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I live in the ATL right by a ton of Delta folks. Most are fine folks indeed and great friends as well! However, I have NEVER seen so many people, who are so proud to work for an airline they hate so much.

What was this thread about? GL wants to take SWA to London or Lubbock?

Wow, you should be on CNBC spewing your views. As far as how it has worked out, I have read that analysts are estimating our value after all of this is over as close to $10 billion, behind you guys! Sweet. Does Southwest have any debt at all? If so, why don't you guys pay that back too? I am sure you do, don't lie now. See, you make arguments that you can't back up yourself. If you have ANY debt, according to you, you had better pay it off first instead of buying planes. You should pay for all planes in cash---which I am sure you have.

And, MLF is the designator for Milford, UT. I don't think any airline really flies there , but maybe SWA will someday and you will finally get that MLF turn. How was it sarcasim for my again? You seem to be losing it. Off to LBB now..

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

A certain amount of debt is actually required and and beneficial during the operation of a business - as long as it is servicable. I won't present you with a dissertation on debt management as I'm sure you have great knowledge in that area. Delta's debt was not servicable.... And unfortunately all of you paid the price.

You seem to be in love with the romance of working for an airline rather than realizing you must be part of a sustainable business.

Don't be surprised if SWA intentionally increases its debt signifigantly in the near future - and it won't be because they can't pay their bills. Again, I don't need to explain this as you obviously have all the answers.

You don't mind Delta? You bagged on us about not paying our bills in BK (something ANY company in BK doesn't do----if SWA gets it arse spanked by Skybus, maybe you guys can try it, and man you will be happy there are laws that protect you so you can get back up on your feet---this isn't Communist Russia you know---you sound like a commie), and slammed the group, just because I don't like your schedules. Waaaaaa. You sound really defensive and hurt. I am sorry. Feel better now?

Bye Bye--General Lee

You better hope SWA doesn't end up in BK as it will be one the legacies' worst nightmares. BK used to be a tool to be managed to help you "get back up on your feet."

Now it is used to help inept managements, most of whom have no prior airline experience, force their employees and shareholders pay for their next round of failures. All the while, making sure their pensions and reissued stock is fully funded and safe.

It is a vicious cycle. Maybe Delta will be an exception - I wish you the best...

I'm sure you can understand why people who work for companies that choose not to exercise the BK option have very little sympathy for those who do.

Hmmm, let's see, Delta didn't sit in BK quite as long as United, and used the system the way it is set up, for anyone. It's nice to know though that you also believe in cutting off the hand of a burgler, and stoning women for adultary. You need to move to Saudi Arabia, where you would feel much more at home with your "take no prisoners" attitude. Giddeup cowboy!

And, how do you do a MLF turn? Is that like a MILF? Do you know a MILF?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not sitting in BK as long as UAL is like saying you got the highest F.

Its not that SWA doesnt have debt we just pay it back. Plus as someone else said we pay cash for our planes. Back to your Microsoft 2000 for your Paris RON little boy. I Like the F anaolgy that was funny.

Latest resources

Back