• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to England?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the majors thought International was the money maker. It looks like the LLC's will once again find away to chip at profit margins.

This open skies deal is going to be the biggest change in the U.S. airline industry since deregulation. The LCC's in the U.S. and Europe will all jump in and it will be a slugfest with the established legacies. I'm not quite sure who will win, but all those profits from the Atlantic routes that the legacies are seeing now will likely be much lower in the next couple of years. I

This open skies deal is going to be the biggest change in the U.S. airline industry since deregulation. The LCC's in the U.S. and Europe will all jump in and it will be a slugfest with the established legacies. I'm not quite sure who will win, but all those profits from the Atlantic routes that the legacies are seeing now will likely be much lower in the next couple of years. I

Yet another reason that cargo is a more secure career path. Open Skies will not impact FDX, DHL, and UPS the way it will United, AMR, and DAL.

Yet another reason that cargo is a more secure career path. Open Skies will not impact FDX, DHL, and UPS the way it will United, AMR, and DAL.

Yeah the only thing you will have to worry about is pilot less aircraft, seeing how the boxes don't mind as much as the PAX!!!

Great! My buddies in London love to point out the activities of the 'first time abroad' American tourists that pollute the city in the summer. It will sure further our national rep to drag hard core white trash over on 'peanut fares' on Southwest. Good luck getting the 1-2-3 rule at a layover hotel in the UK.

:beer:

Latest resources

Back