• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to England?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You missed your calling LEE. You should work in revenue management for Southwest. Obviously our people don't know what they are doing. We should follow Delta's lead. Oh wait, you guys are idiots and losing money hand over fist. The new paint job is really sharp though. If we ever do compete with you to Europe it will be fun to watch. Bye Bye Daisy

Wow, I have really really frustrated you. Calm down now, ya hear? Don't let me get under your skin, or I have won already. Wait, I have already won. Thanks to BK we will be right behind you in total worth. Those lawyers did a great job. Tootles.

Bye Bye--General Lee

DCA is a maybe.
Bos. Why when you have MHT, BDL and I can't think of that other ********************hole.
NYC is always there.
SEA?
CVG You'd better believe it buddy. Next target.
ATL- partially agree

DCA is a maybe? Huh? Slot controlled and very hard to get any more. Frontier has 3 or 4 slots, and that is the most of any LCC at DCA. You think Southwest could get more?? Riiight. Back up your statements with facts. The other city near BOS is PVD, and that is a good ride down South. We do fly the New England Patriots on 767 charters from PVD, so maybe you could steel some BOS traffic from there. NYC is closed off. So, you want to go to CVG? Well, I guess you might be able to get some A gates, but the airport also has very little O&D (origin and destination) traffic, so go ahead and see how you do. If you notice, there aren't any other LCCs at CVG, except USA3000 with a few flights to Cancun a week. Go for it! Back up your statements with some good opinions and debate them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow, I have really really frustrated you. Calm down now, ya hear? Don't let me get under your skin, or I have won already. Wait, I have already won. Thanks to BK we will be right behind you in total worth. Those lawyers did a great job. Tootles.

Bye Bye--General Lee

There really is something wrong with you! Let's just all agree that Delta is now the tallest midget, and move on. How about some new agrue material instead of this same old stuff. We all know the only way SWA is going to get into some of these hub cities is by buying someone. Airtran?? That is if SWA is not bought out first.

Well I now ignore GL because he spews the same crap over and over and over. But, when someone quotes him I still see it. Way to be proud of the BK little lee. Thats something I would hold my head high about. What a loser!!

Well I now ignore GL because he spews the same crap over and over and over. But, when someone quotes him I still see it. Way to be proud of the BK little lee. Thats something I would hold my head high about. What a loser!!

That really is funny. And, I am SOOOOO proud we went in BK.......?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back