• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pool Rat Towel

Add me to the list for the towel, thanks

Count me in..

Tredd,

Great idea! I'll take the t-shirt and towel..or ball cap and towel if that's available. Thanks!

W8n4swa:cool:

I'll take a towel and a T.

I'm #66 on our list and LL said I should be in the 5th class.

Orders.....

OK boys n' girls.... get those check books out and start mailing your checks in for Option A or B....

The design is being finalized tomorrow, the order will be placed on Dec 1st. No check by Dec. 1st, no Pool Rat accessories!

See everyone on DAL soon!?!?:cool:

Tred

Order?

Hey Tred,

Haven't heard back form you - shirt (XL) and towel. To whom do I make out and send the check to?

Count me in for the towel too. I may need two though. I am about #190 last time I looked. It could be well into 2004 before I get to dry off. I'll take a t-shirt too.

Have a great Turkey day everyone.

Tred: Towel, and a large T-shirt if it is not too late. Please let me know where to mail the check.

Swimmer

BONEHEAD Alert!!!

Jeeze, what a maroon.....

The checks are flowing, thanks to a quick USPS delivery person...

Yea, Yea - I can hear it now..... I don't EVEN know my own address... etc., etc..... guilty as charged.

For those of you who HAVE NOT sent your checks... please change the street address to 965. Yea, NOT 985.

IF - your check is sent back, sorry, please change number to 965 - mail it back to the Bonehead Pool Rat CEO. I'll extend the deadline to December 5th to pick up any stragglers due to MY error!!!

Still should have all items in your hot little hands by Jan 3rd-4th.

Thanks for your understanding - heck of a little project I decided to take on, only ONE glitch - not bad so far...... keep the faith!:D

Tred

Latest resources

Back