SWA Pool Rat Towels?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sign me up

I sure would like one, sign me up for a towel!! It would make a great addition to my golf bag.

Last edited:
Towels for everyone!

Hey, I want a special edition for those who started in 01! BTW LL indicates I'll be "about" the 4th class. I asked if that should be late Feb or so she said "that would be logical". Draw your own conclusions, but I wouldn't get too negative about our list vs real list. Those of us who've been tredding for a while have seen this before, they are conservative with their estimates, and if you are near the end of a class, you don't get a call until 3 or even 2 weeks out.

More intemperate thoughts from number 31...

Last time I spoke with LL, 'bout a month ago, she told me third class in 2003 with a remote possibility of sliding into the second class depending on, "what others ahead of you do." (i.e. going to other carriers, military commitments, giving up on aviation and becoming a professional gambler like Tommy Korman, etc.) :eek:

So I agree with "ivauir" in that more calls will likely come later this month or throughout December. SWA seems to call the folks who are a sure thing for a particular date well ahead of time. Then the people who may be on the fence for one class or another get called as little as 2 to 3 weeks out. That's what seemed to happen in the past anyway... then again I could have it all wrong, not know what the heck I am talking about, and the PD folks could be reading this while chuckling to themselves and thinking, "These poor guys have too much time on their hands."

BTW, Lindsey did not give me "odds" on that slight chance of the second class. ;) But I would guess it would be the same as hard-six or hard-eight. :D

Y'all be good.
RightBettor

Oh yeah, count me in for a towel... golf bag size!!!

Last edited:
I'll take a towel as well.

My dates will prob be 2001-2003.

By the way I bet you were the "MORALE" Officer and not the "Moral" Officer. Those two positions would probably be at odds with each other.

I stopped by Dallas today and Jan said so far about ten poolies have dropped out for whatever reason, but she expects some are still sand bagging and won't decline the class until the last minute. Can't say as I blame them.

-See you when I see you, unless you see me first

Moral - e?

Nice catch Live Free!!

If anything it was the immoral officer, probably should not EVEN go there on this forum.....:D I have a typing problem with the "e" key - I leav thos darn things off many words!

Tred

Move over Ralph Lauren!!!

Count me in too Tred. I can always use another towell. My lab has chewed holes in about half the towels we own. It's time we got some of that nice fancy embroidered stuff anyway.

Heck, while you're at it, you may want to start the new "SWA Pool Rat" collection series, featuring caps, tee's, polo's, boxers, and beer coolers. We'd ALL be styl'n at the SWA new hire party sport'n those babies!

Just let us know where to send the check.:) ;) :cool:

Latest resources

Back