• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tredding@swa

SWA F/O
OK, I'll bite....

This has already cost me a case of Harp + shipping, what the heck, I was the morale officer in my Warrant Officer flight school class, must be in my blood???? Lucky me.....

How many will place an order for the "Southwest 2002 Pool Rat" towel?? Design will be the same as my 1 design t-shirt. Placed on a small hand towel/golf towel.

IF there are enough orders, I'll do the leg work and get them shipped out. Or, if there is not enough interest, I'll have 20 made up for my class mates & will gather the $$ for reimbursement on Monday - whatever Monday we start!?!?!?

When I get the quote for the cost - I will post it here.

Bring it on - Tred

Last edited:
Sign me up
It's been 19 months since my visit to Big D
I definitely need a towel :)

Count me in for sure, though maybe a full size bath towel would help us dry better.

I was the class leader for a day in my Warrant Officer Canditate School, but then I got fired. :( (I can still hear, "Get down, candidate!")

My hero!

You're my HERO PT!!!<LOL>

I could tell there was "something" about you that was special.... ANYone who gets fired after ONE day in a leadership position in WOCD deserves the highest praise!!!!!:D

OUTSTANDING JOB CANDIDATE!!

On the other hand... I was so wrapped and into the whole mind scrogg that I ended up Squad Leadr, Co. Commander and even Battalion Exec., if had had only known what I know now.... life would have been SO much more fun back then!!!!;)

Last edited:
Sign me up!

Tredding, I like your style! You should have come over to the bright side...AF! You would have had a lot more fun...and not have had to work so hard.

By the way, I have not seen anymore treads on LL phone calls. Has anyone else been called besides the previous mentioned 5?
For what it is worth...LL said I might slip into that class but more than likely would be in the class on the 20th (which isn't firm yet). I believe that type is even more important than the interview date. Meaning that if you got your type early in 01 or earlier, but interviewed later in 01 you might move up. We will see when the other 15 people chime in and see exactly which 20 are going!!

Either way, just can't wait to get started!!

One more thing...previous threads mentioned that they might hire 400+ this year, I find that hard to believe if they are not going to get the interview machine in motion until late 03 or even 04.

Polie towel

Sign me up as well! If there's a vote, I'll go for the golf towel. Should come in handy SOMEDAY!
Thanks.

Tred,
The Pool Rat towel is great. Unfortunately, most of us will continue bathing well into 2003. Anyway to get a different date....say 2002-2003?

Hou

Not Good

Soupbone said:
Sign me up!

For what it is worth...LL said I might slip into that class but more than likely would be in the class on the 20th (which isn't firm yet).

Soupbone is number 10 on our unofficial list, and is not immediately in the Jan 6 class? That would put him/her greater than 20 on the official list. We sure are not going to chip away at our little list very fast, are we?

I don't mean to sound negative here. I remain very excited about the training plan, I just wanted to make a casual observation. Any thoughts?

AF

Latest resources

Back