• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool Rat Towels?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freak Biscuit's in for a towel. I sold my golf clubs to pay for this months groceries, but what the heck...if I skip a few meals next month and return the kid's Christmas presents, I'll have the money by Jan. 6

Pool Rat Towel Update...

So far we have 17 towels on "order"... need at least 25 to get the first price break.

IF we can get 25 it looks like approx. $11.00 each plus shipping form supplier to me + shipping to you. $13.50 might work.

Whatever the COST is, will be passed on to you - I am NOT doing this for a profit... simply sounds like fun to me... it would be great to have these in hand upon 1st day of class in DAL..... might even come in handy during class party..... ? those who drink too much Turkey might need a burp rag!?!?!:D On that note, might be able to get some Pool Rat "Depends" made up too!!!!?:cool: I have been around some of you AF pilots when you drink too much, it can get ugly!!!!:D :D (especially those AC-130 drivers, what's wrong with those guys!?!?)

Keep the orders coming in..... IF we can order 48+ we get another $1.20 knocked off the price!!!

Have a great weekend! Tred

Burp Rag

Hey tred great job on the towels. It is good to call it a golf towel for now but like you say it will come in handy as a burp rag during the class party. I not much of a Turkey drinker but I will drink the bottom out of Jim Beam. I can aleast dip it in cold water to hold on my forhead when I am talking on the porcelin phone.

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyky

Tred,

Count me in for a towel, and thanks for putting this together!

Rightbettor,

I'm #26 in the pool and about two weeks ago LL told me the same thing she told you, 3rd class with a slim chance of making the second depending on how things go. Let's hope some more folks get the call soon!

T1bubba

Tred-

I'll take either a shirt, towel...whatever you get made. Also spoke to LL this week, #36 on the list, she said I should be in the 3rd class or 4th. See you in Dallas-

Semper Swim

I'm definitely in for a golf towel...what a club to belong to!

LL told me at #82 that it might be "about 7 classes out" for a gauge. Interesting comment that about ten had dropped out...I feel there will be more to the dropped list when the call eventually makes it down the list of soaked rats.

Tred,

Towel, T-shirt, Neon Sign, coffee mug....whatever you're makin' I'm in too!!!

Talked to L squared last week, for what it's worth....#136 on our list, advised I "look like perhaps class #11".....hmmmmmm

LL Callback

Tredd,

Great idea on the logo action. Two weeks ago LL mentioned second class for me and would contact me near the holidays to double check my availability for that class. She was still waiting for an actual date....Optimistic for a Jan 20th class like everyone else.

I would get what ever is made up!!!

I talked to LL last week, I was told for sure 5th class slim chance for the 4th class. I guess that I am right at the cut off for the forth. This all depends that things go well over the holidays!!!!!!!

See ya all in the BID "D" soon!!!

Unofficially #55

Latest resources

Back