SWA Pool Rat Towels?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tred-

The checkes in the mail...Just got the initial check back and will resend. Also haven't been on this here web site since the mix-up began. Hope it's not too late. happy holidays and see you all in Dallas.
Semper Swim-
Chazworth

Order is in progress!!!

T-shirts & towels were ordered yesterday... will be @ the shop tomorrow - Diane will have all work done by late Wed afternoon & hopefully shipped to me on Thursady morning(possibly Wed. PM)!!

UPS 3rd day air will put them at my house on Monday Dec.16th (outside chance for a Sat the14th delivery) I will ship on Tuesday Dec 17th.... Priority mail will get them to West coast by the 19th-20th... East Coast by 21st-24th. (East Coast may not make a Christmas delivery due to heavy volume)

My timeline has always been to have all Pool Rat collection items in your hands BEFORE the Jan 6th class for you lucky souls in the shallow end!! Looks like that WILL happen!

Thanks again for ALL of the support, notes, cards, offers for beers, 1st born children, etc.... no REALLY -
I was HAPPY;) to do this for you -
no, MY pleasure - really!!!
Would I do it again.....?
Uhhh, Hmmmmm,
no comment - what's done is done.... just looking forward to seeing all the towels IN DAL SOON!?!!!

Regards To All - Happy Holidays - Enjoy your "Rat Wear"

Tred
CEO
(Retired)
Pool Rat, Inc.

Tred -

Our hats are off to you (besides, they would get wet) for your dedicaton to this effort. I wonder what type of severance pay you'll be getting now that you retired?

Cheers

Following instructions 101....

OK, who sent the check drawn from BB&T bank in NC paid to the order of "Pool Rat, Inc."????? Looks like an internet bill pay check???

Funny, but the bank will not CASH the check due to the fact that Pool Rat, Inc. exists only in our hearts..... I DO believe that I requested that you make your checks payable to me!?!?

Also - said check from BB&T has no referencec to your screen name..... Please PM me so we can figure out what to do.....!

Thanks - other thasn the above mentioned glitch, all items should be shipped out by Wednesday.... enjoy!!

Happy Holidays - Tred

It must have been a Marine.

Say, what do you call a Marine with an IQ of 160?

Semper Fi

Twins

And I'd buy both of them a beer anytime for their selfless patriotism.

WOW!!

The Pool Rat collection is IN THE MAIL!!

She did an OUTSTANDING job on these.... you WILL be pleased!!:D

There was a "minor" glitch.... not EVEN going to go into to it, really.... my lovely wife did a GREAT job of helping out since I was on a trip.... however, about 15 envelopes will not be in the mail until the 26th.... sorry for the slight delay - just the way it worked out.... :confused:

Enjoy the Pool Rat collection! Thanks again for all of your support and kind comments for my accepting this project!!

Happy Holidays, enjoy your families and some time off.... see you all in DAL soon!!!!!:cool:

Regards -

Tred
CEO
(retired)
Pool Rat, Inc.

It came it came...

Tredd,

Thanks man, you did awesome on these. It's so SWEEEET I was able to dry the tears from my eyes with it...

I know fellas, it's just a towel.

Last edited:
Okay guys, I've been out of the room for a bit and sure would like to order a towel or two. Can anyone help me out. BIG:cool:

Latest resources

Back