Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Life's too short for Golf...

Greetings!

Count me in for a towel, golf or otherwise, Tred. Hat, T-shirt, whatever. Thanks for your time doing this! Let's just stay away from monogrammed Speedos. I think that might stretch the concept a little much (so to speak).

Congrats on the class date, Freak! I've been out of town doing that job that we do, but I got your message the other day and will call soon. Great news! By the way, do not mourn the sale of your golf clubs. You're better off without the infernal things anyway. And Christmas presents are overrated anyway....wrap up a few pine cones and styrofoam cups for the kids; they'll never know the difference anyway ;)

I too spoke with LL last week...she mentioned I would be pretty solidly in the third class (#29 on the list). Great news...here's hoping for Feb 8th or so. I can't wait to get to DAL to sample the Wild Turkey with all y'all.

Cheers!
HP

I'm in for the golf towel!

Some day when we're drinking beer at the SWA golf tourney, you'll shank one into the cactus, see that towel, and remember that things could be worse. Plus, maybe you won't set a new PR in the club toss!! Not that I would ever commit any of the above acts,... ever,... seriously.

Dirty

Pool Rat Towel and T-shirt

Count me in. As a stay-at-home dad the towel would make a fine burb rag after I get done feeding my ten week old. Plus in a couple of months I'm going to start his golf lessions so he can become the next Tiger Woods...in case this pool never drains. I would love a T-shirt too. Thanks Pinto

Towel Orders....

OK - so far we have 31 orders for Pool Rat towels. I am going to close the order process on Nov 23rd so I can get these in your hands BEFORE Jan 1st. Several folks have mentioned wanting to take the towel to school in DAL for show and tell...:cool:

Here are the orders as of now-
Dirty
HPaul3
TailStall
qxeplt
RedLeader
Cruiser
chaxworth
Indapool
PTinbound
Soupbone
DH200
HOUMAN
Groover
Slug
luc2fly
ivauir
RightBettor
LiveFreeorDie
Cub Driver
box
CoopDog(gy Dog)
Shav'r
FreakBiscuit
Cropduster
Flyky
T1bubba
Pinto
Pinion
(+3 via PM who are anon.)

If you don't see your name, SPEAK UP!!!!

You will all have to get your $$ to me asap, any funds not received by some drop dead date(Dec 1st is looking good) will be returned and you will not get the product. Sorry, just have to get this done by a deadline.

Thanks for all of your nice comments, I am glad to be doing this - it will be fun to show up in DAL showing our colors!!

Have a great day - Tred

Tred

Hopefully I'll need a towel this spring. I'm poolee #94 and LL said last week I would be in the eighth class.

One towel please and thanks for doing the leg work

Xmetrojet

Tee or towel

Hey Tred,
Thanks again for doing all this! I would take both if available, but if not, count me in for a tee shirt. Either one would be great though, just in case.
See ya in the big "D" soon!

Put me down for a towel (or T-shirt if us towel types lose the poll). I'm #134 on the list and LL said I'd probably be the 11th class. Now, whether that class is in June or some point in the distant future, who knows. Hope I don't need a towel that says 2002-2003, class in 2004. ouch.

Count me in

Add me to the golf towel list....

I hope to be able to afford golf sometime in the future, but for now my brother-in-law has been taking me for a sympathy round every once in awhile. Seeing as he is a 3yr United pilot he kidded with me that I may need to return the favor....hopefully not.

Shooter38

PS - went to the Big D last Fri for fingerprints and updated background check and told 8-10 classes (#102).

FROM the Pool Rat Logo Wear HQ....

The following is clipped from my post on the Shirt or Towel thread... just want to make sure you ALL get to see it:
Have a great day! Tred

PT -

Agreed, a towel is what you dry off with..... have had several PMs asking for shirts too.

Tell you what, EVERYONE-

TOWELS WILL BE ORDERED, anyone who would like a shirt, IN ADDITION TO THE TOWEL, will be able to also order a shirt.

Current Costs are as follows;

One each Pool Rat Towel = $12.85 shipping incl.

One each Pool Rat Towel+Pool Rat Shirt = $22.70 shipping incl.

EVERYONE WHO HAS PIPED UP WITH AN ORDER, I WILL PM EACH OF YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING IN PAYMENTS!!

I don't need to get a job, I am running a 501(c)(3) (that is a non-profit org!) here with Pool Rat logo gear!?!?!?:D

Have fun - Tred

##### UPDATE ##### UPDATE ##### UPDATE #####

Hey - the folks doing the job have just made us a GREAT deal! She will add and tee shirts & towels together and give us the next $$ break for BOTH!! This IS reflected in the pricing above!!!

SO - everyone is getting a towel.... those who want BOTH please include your order info with your reply to my PM!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back