• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Pool Rat Towels?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tredding, Don't you know your own address. What a bonehead!!
(Just backing ya up, no hard feelings)

Bake

Here we go.....

Thanks Bake - had a feeling I could at least count on you for "support".....;)
Tred

***UPDATE*** Pool Rat Orders

The checks are rolling in, have received about 15 so far....

It would HELP greatly if you could PLEASE put your Flightinfo screen name on the check or in your note... BTW,

THANKS for all of the fantastic comments and support for the project, I am truly grateful - thank you for your kind comments!!!!:)

For those who did not give up the Flightinfo name - I am having a hard time checking you off the list/matching your "Real" name up with your order via PM.....

As I COMPLETLY understand the need for anonimity - you could PM me your ZIP code - (from your shipping address) so I can match up the envelopes with names/screen names. THANKS - this will greatly help figure out the list!!!!:D So far NO ONE has been from the same towns, not even close....

Have a great day - freezing in KTEB - Tred

Orders...? Checks???

I have indications for 46 people wanting to order either option A or B.... yet I have only recv'd 16 checks???

I am sure my address snafu had something to do with this + the Thanksgivign holiday messing up the flow of mail - as stated before - deadline has been extended to December 6th - get your checks in the mail or miss out on your Pool Rat wear!!!:D

Thanks - Tred

Tredding
CEO
Pool Rat, Inc

Hey Tred, I tried to PM you but your box is full!
UH OH,
I did in fact mail my check for 22.70 to EXACTLY the address you sent (postmarked on 21 NOV), but I just got back from a 4 day today and found that it got returned by the post office. It was stamped "Return to sender: Undeliverable as addressed". So I'm not sure if the post office made some huge mistake, or if any other people had the same problem.
Anyway, I was wondering if there was still some way to get this check back out in the mail, though if it's too late I understand.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Towel and T-Shirt

I just received my returned check with the mark of "return to sen der, undeliverable as addressed." I am going to resend it today, with the correct address and hope I make the December 6th cutoff. But, please know I am still interested in receiving both.

Laying by the pool...

Man, what a MESS!!

I am sunning by the pool at an undisclosed Mexican resort.... NO ,I did NOT cash the checks to finance the trip!!:D

The order is ready to place, but since I am bonehead, I will wait until all of your checks are resent to the correct address...
965 Laguna

This espainia keyboard is kicking my butt.... anyhow... thanks for the patience,I emptied a few dozen PMs from the box... so hang in there , your towels and shirts will be coming to your wet little hands soon!!! I am back home tomorrow evening.... Regards-

Tanned Tred..... Adios!

Last edited:
Not too late?

Treddin',
Late entry to the towel request. Don't know what the final price will be, but a $30 check for two towels will be in the snail-mail if it's not too late... you can put the rest towards the beer fund!
Heat

(I boneheaded the wrong button earlier and sent a thread instead of a reply... unregard)

Latest resources

Back