None​
+28%​

WestJet
1.15​

0​
0​
None​
+35%

Sorry it did not post well....here is the site http://www.planecrashinfo.com/rates.htm

Last edited:
"It's a Boeing Problem...." That's rich!

OBTW, the Jackhole above who posted Accident data? Could you research and find me how many times an explosive hole has appeared in a Delta 737? We have been flying them before you Herb Turds were a Wild Turkey stain on his business plan bar napkin.....

What's that? Never? Thought so.....

Blame shifting is how SWA runs. SWA is an airline invented, run by, and operated by lawyers.

SWA never takes responsibility. Ask a SWAPA pilot about age 65 and they will tell you age 65 is ALPA's fault. Now every major SWA MX problem is Boeing's.

Last edited:
aww Gup.....you had to go there. I was responding to some FI monkey saying it's a Boeing problem.

Read my first post on page one....find me a potshot? You know I don't stoop that low....it could happen to anybody.....

What were you saying Bill?

Gup

Appearantly guys, it is a Boeing problem.

These particular planes were built differently than the rest.....sorry to burst your Anti-Southwest bubble!

The FAA, airlines, and pilots need to step up their game when operating these Boeing aircraft. I only mentioned pilots because it was the Aloha first officer who missed the crack on their 737 when even a passenger noticed it during boarding and resulted in the death of a flight attendant.

Classy. The preflight of the Aloha airplane was IN DARKNESS and the crack was in the upper surface of the fuselage. The NTSB/FAA stated it was not reasonable to expect an exterior preflight would find it and they could never verify a passenger's comment after the accident that they saw a crack, for all they know it was bird doo-doo and they are making it what they want to believe it was. Way to slander a crew that flew an airplane to a safe landing with half the roof gone.

• Inspections of the remaining aircraft in the sub-fleet (79 total) will continue for the next few days at six different locations. As inspections are completed with no findings, those aircraft will continue to be put back into service.
      • The 79 aircraft designated for the additional inspections were designed differently in the manufacturing process.
Looks like a Boeing problem to me! a/0:nuts:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back