• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA asks their pilots to chill and stop harassing AirTran folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty, you had "real, system-wide seniority" in SL9.

As you've stated previously, you are 29% on the Captain list. With SL9, the worse you would be is 22% on the FO list system wide.

22% on the System-Wide seniority list as an FO gives you the following:
  1. Superior Career Expectations than you had on 9/26/2010
  2. Far Superior Career Earnings
  3. Better Quality of Life
  4. Ability to move to any domicile of your choosing
  5. Better benefits
  6. Better scheduling system
  7. Ability to have more time off, and make more pay - if you want to do so.
  8. Ability to make close to $300k as an FO if you want to work hard
So, I have a hard time understanding your issue. The quality of life that you so desired was there - SL9.

We all have our opinions. Needless to say, mine is different than yours. You have yourself a good one, now, y'hear?

Apparently, speaking the truth qualifies as "hate" if it doesn't dovetail with Canyon Blue Kool-Aid.

It's good to hear that GK is trying to get his people under control. I'm afraid that a lot of this is the direct responsibility of SWAPA. They promised their people a staple and stirred them up with accusations and slurs against the AT pilots, and now they're surprised at how it's gotten out of control.

In fairness, I don't think it's all of them. I've been told that a lot of the senior SWA guys are embarrassed by this behavior and are pissed at SC.

It's good to hear that GK is trying to get his people under control. I'm afraid that a lot of this is the direct responsibility of SWAPA. They promised their people a staple and stirred them up with accusations and slurs against the AT pilots, and now they're surprised at how it's gotten out of control.

In fairness, I don't think it's all of them.

Yes it is. And its just the junior gear jerkers who want to jump the line over the AAI guys who are on FI running their yaps.

They are interrelated even in arbitration.
Not as much as some think.

Hopefully both sides will respect the process, make their best case and respect the outcome. SWAPA should not fear a fair process and a fair integration. I hope SWAPA accepts the Airtran pilots as equal partners.

It's good to hear that GK is trying to get his people under control.

its the whole Company. If you have access to swalife.com, almost no Pilots post there. The tranny playbook has caused the other work groups to take notice.

its the whole Company. If you have access to swalife.com, almost no Pilots post there. The tranny playbook has caused the other work groups to take notice.

What an understatement SWA/FO. The trannies completely opened the eyes of almost every Southwest work group with their entitlement vote by the MEC. ALL Southwest employees have spoken out, and the comments show that they are in disbelief. Nothing like pissing off the other groups while flushing your future earnings down the toliet in one fell swoop. Wow.

Latest resources

Back