• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA asks their pilots to chill and stop harassing AirTran folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Other work groups pounding the trannies, is that the cuture or "golden rule" aspect.

I'm just stating facts... sorry you can't handle them. The GO folks think you're being greedy. The SWA Pilots think you're being stupid. No, scrach that...really stupid.

I think you are stupid and so is this website. Why are you on here so often SWA/FO? Nothing better to do than raz your future coworkers? Try and look at things from the other perspective sometime.

We simply will not tolerate bad behavior—with each other in the workplace, when sharing thoughts/ideas/emotions in writing, through interpersonal interactions, or on the Employee blog.

SWA management has heard the voice of its employees loud and clear. The tone on the employee blog has not been good. They are asking for everyone to be respectful while they decide how to proceed. I think that is fair.

I think you are stupid and so is this website. Why are you on here so often SWA/FO? Nothing better to do than raz your future coworkers? Try and look at things from the other perspective sometime.

Another idiot that can't handle F A C T S. I'm just telling you them. Sorry your little ****y can't take it.

question.

what are the possible outcomes of arbitration. could it be better or worse for the airtran guys. (than the last proposal i guess) could they get relative? could they get stapled.

Latest resources

Back