• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA asks their pilots to chill and stop harassing AirTran folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone told me that you are one of the ALPA guys. Is that true? Actually, I'm not surprised because at the 2 ALPA carriers I was at, I was astounded at the stupidity of their thoughts and actions. Based on your posts, you are a dead ringer. 98% of the reason ALPA is on it's last gasps of breath as a union.

Careful, my friend, "We simply will not tolerate bad behavior"

Blah blah blah......

We don't, and no it doesn't.

Wow, thats a step onto the "entitlement train" if I ever saw one.

How can you say we don't like you, we laugh at everything you say, you are a humorous guy, bless your heart!

Gary wants the deal done, he wants everyone happy. Only problem is someone has told him NO twice, now, who's side did that?

"In light of everything going on around us,...do not lose sight of the fact that we are still One LUV and One Family."

Someone told me that you are one of the ALPA guys. Is that true? Actually, I'm not surprised because at the 2 ALPA carriers I was at, I was astounded at the stupidity of their thoughts and actions. Based on your posts, you are a dead ringer. 98% of the reason ALPA is on it's last gasps of breath as a union.

Here comes Sasha Fierce again! That chick is on the war path. Looks a lot like what's going on at USair. Godspeed!

OYS

I understand. Just read the blog post...please.

Is this blog imperative to your culture? I've read your blog. Sounds nothing more then hooliganism. I had one of your FA's say to me after introducing myself to her on a SWA flight which I was a pax not nonrev, " I bet you can't wait to get our money?" First of all I didn't blame her for the statement even though it was entirely inappropriate, she was obviously educated from the guys/girls up front. She doesn't know what I make. So I would think it safe to say that everyone on the SWA blog have been swayed by the SWA front end crew. Give it a rest. Your blog reference is nothing more then bunk.

Actually, if you log onto swalife and read under some of the news stories - its the other work groups that are pounding the trannies. As I have stated before, the folks in the GO are some of the madest.

They don't understand. Good Luck, guys

Most Pilots are on the other forum. AKA: TOF. Very few are on Flightinfo.com
Maybe 5-10 of us.

I had one of your FA's say to me after introducing myself to her on a SWA flight which I was a pax not nonrev, " I bet you can't wait to get our money?" First of all I didn't blame her for the statement even though it was entirely inappropriate, she was obviously educated from the guys/girls up front. She doesn't know what I make.

I can guarantee that she probably makes more than you, so it wasn't too inappropriate.

Actually, if you log onto swalife and read under some of the news stories - its the other work groups that are pounding the trannies. As I have stated before, the folks in the GO are some of the madest.

They don't understand. Good Luck, guys

Most Pilots are on the other forum. AKA: TOF. Very few are on Flightinfo.com
Maybe 5-10 of us.

Yes, when you're on SWAlife listen to the 1:08 mark GK mid year update he talks about how the AirTran contribution brought more to the profit column since the May 2nd acquisition.

Other work groups pounding the trannies, is that the cuture or "golden rule" aspect.

Yes, when you're on SWAlife listen to the 1:08 mark GK mid year update he talks about how the AirTran contribution brought more to the profit column since the May 2nd acquisition.
You listened, but did you comprehend?

FL only brought 1 cent to the 15 cents per share dividend.

1/15=6%

FL brought just 6% of the dividend yet FL is now 28% of SWA? In other words, FL just brought in almost 5 times less than they should have.

Nothing to proud of in those numbers.

Latest resources

Back