• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Pay Proposal Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"too cool to fly turboprops"... It is pretty funny that you bring that up... these guys that a year ago were peeing their pants with excitement that they got hired into the jet instead of the brasilia have been clamoring to get that quick upgrade and their PIC.

And those are the same guys who can't hand fly a visual....

Ok now I understand. $.45 is not much but I think it has to be done as a building block. As the industry keeps getting strong keep getting the little raises to add up to a big one. I expect there to be COLA, raise for Brasillia, etc in the next agreement. Without it I will not vote for another one. Looking back I think the block override makes it look like a bigger raise than it is. I just wanted there to be seperate pay scales. I guess we will see what the future holds. I'm sure the 70/90 will go senior now.

Hey F**K FACE It's going to take a long time with 45 cents increase, ever heard of inflation, it's a lot more every year than 45 ct, your building block are building a pay cut.

I got to say that of all the people who post here you got to be the biggest loser.

Last edited:
HellonewWoman is a LOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRR

Last edited:
Honest question, if you are at UPS now why does this concern you so much?

I think it matters because. I have a good friend who is in the hiring department at FedEx who I communicate with on a weekly basis who does not like to give interviews to sale outs like you. Do you know of the ramifications of association. It is good to be part of a group aka. (ALPA). Pilots get pilots jobs in the real world. Just think about it.

PROUD to be one of the NO voters.

This pay proposal amonts to a dirty nickel you may or may not find on the street.

Keep your filthy dirty nickels. I can make more overide sleeping in.

Put the whiskey down!

There's a difference between a professional pilot association and a mob driven association that encourages groupthink and soldiery among it's members. You do nothing to help any union by trying to promote fear into new career pilots and pushing your political agenda in their face. I am not anti-union, but it kills me to see so many union members act like such morons. You only further support the argument that unions protect the people that have no business in the professional world.

Last edited:
I think it matters because. I have a good friend who is in the hiring department at FedEx who I communicate with on a weekly basis who does not like to give interviews to sale outs like you. Do you know of the ramifications of association. It is good to be part of a group aka. (ALPA). Pilots get pilots jobs in the real world. Just think about it.

You aren't helping if you want the Skywest pilots to join ALPA. Threatening them with not getting hired at FedEx is absurd! ALPA has enough of a black eye without you making it worse. Some of you are acting like children and making ALPA look worse - which is hard to do right now.

Put the whiskey down!

There's a difference between a professional pilot association and a mob driven association that encourages groupthink and soldiery among it's members. You do nothing to help any union by trying to promote fear into new career pilots and pushing your political agenda in their face. I am not anti-union, but it kills me to see so many union members act like such morons. You only further support the argument that unions protect the people that have no business in the professional world.

Beotch, If you haven't figured it out by now, I am not even going to argue with you. I for one have benefited from my ALPA membership. No I didn't use there legal representation. I think in my opinion you would too. That is all.

And if your little remark at the end was directed toward me. Brother let me tell you about ten hours a day in an ag plane, paying my own way threw college, and loading 5,000 pound of UPS boxes in a DC-3 at 0400.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back