SkyWest Pay Proposal Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HelloNewman

Just to let everybody know the SkyWest vote results are in. We have a new pay agreement. Thanks to all who voted. We now have a split payrate on the 70 seater. Cheers to all!

Total Yes Votes 975 56.4%
Total No Votes 753 43.6%

Resistance.... Is futile.

Makes me sick...They want to divide the pilot group, I hope they get it.

I hope all the EMB pilots delay every single flights they fly (since they don't exist according to many)....when all those guys who votes "yes" will have their bonus disappear, maybe they'll remember they're still EMB flying out-there.

It would be interesting to see the break down in the votes by base, equipment and seniority.

So, 56% of the pilots voted to give about 25% anything resembling a raise.......don't tell me 1% is a raise, either. ie.don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

AF :rolleyes:

The 70/90 flying will merely go senior now. Congrats guys - you just gave the top people on the seniority list in a select few domiciles a raise and NO ONE ELSE.

What does it really matter? This is not a binding agreement. Jerry can change it whenever he wants.

By the way, an override doesn't constitute a split pay rate. Not to mention the override sucks anyway. Congratulations, you now make $1-2 more per hour as a 70 seat captain at Skywest than an XJT 50 seat captain makes. Skywest caves again. Surprise, surprise. I bet CHQ can't wait to go to negotiations this year and have that crappy 70 seat rate thrown in their faces.

Latest resources

Back