• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Pay Proposal Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep walking your dog jayme. 1.2% was for all pilots a year ago and is more money than BOHICA override. If someone posts an agreeable opinion with another poster so be it. Management gave us an override and we are still over a barrel by showing lack of unity, union or not. If you believe in fuzzy math like al gore than we know why you enjoy the BOHICA override.

Why wouldn't company agree to $5.00/hr for the 700 and $7.00hr/ for the 900? Sounds like it would cost them roughly the same after all the paperwork and time spent figuring out pay for the next 4 years of 0.067% override.

Also why wait to see if ALPA gets on the property or not? Aim High in case you fall short. We aimed for the fyckng curb and hit it dead arse on.

The mentality of this "wet behind the ears" pilot group is disturbing to say the least.

Ya got that right!

Last edited:
Here's the most rediculous thing: I was sucked into this argument because TAWS accused me of not voting when all I did was suggest why voter turnout was so low. Now I'm being attacked because to rebut him I explained that I DID vote and why.

I don't want to make a spectacle out of SkyWesters attacking eachother, so I'm all done with this thread. Go find somebody else to attack.

Here's the most rediculous thing: I was sucked into this argument because TAWS accused me of not voting when all I did was suggest why voter turnout was so low. Now I'm being attacked because to rebut him I explained that I DID vote and why.

I don't want to make a spectacle out of SkyWesters attacking eachother, so I'm all done with this thread. Go find somebody else to attack.

I'm not attacking you...just think this pay proposal was cr@p and shouldn't have passed! I see and understand your point of view, however my view is I don't think we should give a company making record profits the satisfaction of a passing vote for something that is essentially a pay cut for all of us when you take inflation into account(which you have to do unless you live in some fantasy world where prices haven't gone up for the last 6 years, and won't for the next 4)!

Tough times eh old Bro? This sounds the same as the pay cut back in the early 90's. Nothing has changed in years. As long as the continued growth happens there will be low time/no experience pilots voting in favor of the company. It's strange that EVERY one of you guys I talked to say their entire base hated the offer but it still passed. I would say it's time to do the slow down and do every thing else in your power to slow/stop the company and hurt them in the same way they hurt all of you - The Pocket Book!!!

Good luck guys!!

Baja.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back