Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rumor SkyWest Inc. receives new jet financing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bingo.!!. Thats the most overlooked thing why SkyWest bought XJT. The 1-1 swap to larger RJ's.....

Just to make it clear. There was no 1 for 1 prior to the purchase of XJT. That was added, as it was in the original offer, as part of the purchase deal.

Just to make it clear. There was no 1 for 1 prior to the purchase of XJT. That was added, as it was in the original offer, as part of the purchase deal.

I would say your wrong.. XJT always had it. CO pilots put a block with scope.. But if ever change, they could excute it...

This is so funny, rumors are so stupid these days. It used to be that people would say hey, i heard we are getting airplanes. Now its hey, i heard we are getting financing!!!!!!! What did the CFO come in and tell your ground school that he just got a sweet loan?

It used to be that people would say hey, i heard we are getting airplanes. Now its hey, i heard we are getting financing!!!!!!!

I know it all sounds silly, but these days the back-room career-killing games that managements play are MUCH more significant to our careers than just "getting airplanes." If this entire rumor were true, then most regional pilots today could probably kiss the idea of ever working for a major goodbye. Hence the heightened interest.

I know it all sounds silly, but these days the back-room career-killing games that managements play are MUCH more significant to our careers than just "getting airplanes." If this entire rumor were true, then most regional pilots today could probably kiss the idea of ever working for a major goodbye. Hence the heightened interest.

If it goes to 100 plus seats you might as well stay anyways and just enjoy the seniority you already have. IF they ever give up 100 seat flying ill stay where i am at until either we go under or i retire. its just not worth it after 100

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back