• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Coming from one of the lucky 495, I have a funny story about Sokol that might lighten the mood for everyone. I have my 4 year old nephew staying at our house while his parents are enjoying a wonderful tropical vacation. The other night we were saying prayers before bed and before we finished he looked at me and asked if I had a special message for god. I said a prayer and finished by wishing if "god could take away a fellow named Sokol and send him back to his energy company where he belongs. His mission was complete and it was time for him to take his act on down the road". For the last few nights my nephew has finished his own prayers by wishing that Sokol take his act on down the road....I almost fell over laughing the first night I heard that and after hearing it again last night, It is now my own personal anthem before I go to bed. In my own happy world before I go to bed I am praying that Sokol leaves before he completely runs the NJ brand through the gutter

If any of our fellow NJ'ers have kids, I suggest the same prayer before bed. I have never slept so good as I have the last few nights.

Hi guys! Helm, HSF, and RNO, it's nice to see you guys posting. Good points! Just one question, RNO. Are you sure anyone would want to steal Jack's thoughts...;)

Haz, your complaint about my respone to a post which had been addressed to me is off-base. I had read the entire post. I chose the FI option of accepting an emailed copy of posts for a thread I'm on. And your gripe about "butting in" (which is common here) sounds rather hypocritical considering how vocal you've been about NJ issues on this NJ thread...:rolleyes: Nonetheless I've politely responded to you in recognition of your right to post. As to the rest of your subjective opinion...with that viewpoint, you may find your reading time here more enjoyable if you place me on your ignore list. I think it would also be more pleasant for others if you just skipped my posts instead of complaining so often that I civilly exercise my right to free speech.

Av8, fun story...little kids can be so cute! Best wishes to you and your family! Hang in there! NJW

If anyone's interested in trying it, the email option I mentioned works like this:

Dear netjetwife,

fly4funcrj has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Rip nji - in the Fractionals forum of Flightinfo.com Hangar.

This thread is located at:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=133438&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
NJW,

(I've deleted the post here in accordance with your wishes, Fly. But I'll save it in my inbox for a few days just in case you change your mind. I figured I could save you the time of re-writing it if you do.)

Coming from one of the lucky 495, I have a funny story about Sokol that might lighten the mood for everyone. I have my 4 year old nephew staying at our house while his parents are enjoying a wonderful tropical vacation. The other night we were saying prayers before bed and before we finished he looked at me and asked if I had a special message for god. I said a prayer and finished by wishing if "god could take away a fellow named Sokol and send him back to his energy company where he belongs. His mission was complete and it was time for him to take his act on down the road". For the last few nights my nephew has finished his own prayers by wishing that Sokol take his act on down the road....I almost fell over laughing the first night I heard that and after hearing it again last night, It is now my own personal anthem before I go to bed. In my own happy world before I go to bed I am praying that Sokol leaves before he completely runs the NJ brand through the gutter

If any of our fellow NJ'ers have kids, I suggest the same prayer before bed. I have never slept so good as I have the last few nights.

That's hilarious!

2) See the unwarranted insults and groundless accusations above. Some NJ pilots are concerned that they will be subjected to this type of behavior from bitter furloughees taking their stress and/or anger out on the very pilots who made NJA the flying career that attracted them in the first place. I did not want to believe that would happen, but this thread has been an eye-opener. If it can happen to such a staunch supporter of the NJ FOs, like myself, then it would very likely happen in the NJASAP Crew Room.

That is not a reason to keep us off of the NJASAP boards. Trust me, there were plenty of insults and groundless accusations on that board well before the furlough was even talked about, and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's quit beating around the bush and making this the excuse for kicking us off the board. The real reason was so that we could be out of sight and out of mind from the main pilot group, without the ability to know what was REALLY going on in regards to overtime, extended days, etc.

What was happening to us was already bad enough. We deserved to be able to talk about our frustrations with fellow pilots (furloughed or not) and remain part of the "family" (cough:bull$hit).

The TOS would have taken care of anyone that violated said TOS, furloughed or not. There was and still is NO excuse for keeping us off.

That is not a reason to keep us off of the NJASAP boards. Trust me, there were plenty of insults and groundless accusations on that board well before the furlough was even talked about, and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's quit beating around the bush and making this the excuse for kicking us off the board. The real reason was so that we could be out of sight and out of mind from the main pilot group, without the ability to know what was REALLY going on in regards to overtime, extended days, etc.

What was happening to us was already bad enough. We deserved to be able to talk about our frustrations with fellow pilots (furloughed or not) and remain part of the "family" (cough:bull$hit).

The TOS would have taken care of anyone that violated said TOS, furloughed or not. There was and still is NO excuse for keeping us off.

Excellent post.

her husband still needs a blowjob.........

"Free" speech

Ain't :angryfire

Take it Back

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back