• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Relax. It was a funny joke. Besides you were the guy hiding behind your big brother when there was trouble. You can always tell

Joke?
An insult you could get fired for if you said that at work?
Never hid behind anyone, ever HazMuck.
You can resume your NJA hatin, poser.

Joke?
An insult you could get fired for if you said that at work?
Never hid behind anyone, ever HazMuck.
You can resume your NJA hatin, poser.

Oh I get it I am a poser because I don't work at netjets. You have some inflated ego of yourself. I have never been happier if I had accepted a job elsewhere I would probably be like a lot of my buddies unemployed. Instead I have a great job, hopefully some of The furloughed will be lucky enough to get hired in the near future by us. Than they can see what I mean. I use to think netjets was the brass ring but then I ran into people like you and saw how my furloughed buddies were treated and let's just say I am extremelly happy. You and netjet wife brought us into this we wish to leave this thread now if that's ok so it can be useful and on subject again.

Oh I get it I am a poser because I don't work at netjets. You have some inflated ego of yourself. I have never been happier if I had accepted a job elsewhere I would probably be like a lot of my buddies unemployed. Instead I have a great job, hopefully some of The furloughed will be lucky enough to get hired in the near future by us. Than they can see what I mean. I use to think netjets was the brass ring but then I ran into people like you and saw how my furloughed buddies were treated and let's just say I am extremelly happy. You and netjet wife brought us into this we wish to leave this thread now if that's ok so it can be useful and on subject again.
Nope, you're a poser along with CRJFO because you post like an internet toughguy poser.
I never said you were a poser because you don't work for NJA.
Seems you're motivations are much more ulterior than concern for buddies.
In fact worse, you're using their predicament to spew your NJA hatred.

That is not a reason to keep us off of the NJASAP boards. Trust me, there were plenty of insults and groundless accusations on that board well before the furlough was even talked about, and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's quit beating around the bush and making this the excuse for kicking us off the board. The real reason was so that we could be out of sight and out of mind from the main pilot group, without the ability to know what was REALLY going on in regards to overtime, extended days, etc.

What was happening to us was already bad enough. We deserved to be able to talk about our frustrations with fellow pilots (furloughed or not) and remain part of the "family" (cough:bull$hit).

The TOS would have taken care of anyone that violated said TOS, furloughed or not. There was and still is NO excuse for keeping us off.

Yes

The 495 pilots should still be allowed on the message boards. No doubt about it.

1st Amendment should apply here for sure!

Nope, you're a poser along with CRJFO because you post like an internet toughguy poser.

Maybe your the one who needs a blowjob.....I don't know anymore I've lost track of who's who...

jppt

You need to relax. You get too worked up over nothing. You are going to have a damn heart attack.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back