• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rip nji

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is not a reason to keep us off of the NJASAP boards. Trust me, there were plenty of insults and groundless accusations on that board well before the furlough was even talked about, and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Let's quit beating around the bush and making this the excuse for kicking us off the board. The real reason was so that we could be out of sight and out of mind from the main pilot group, without the ability to know what was REALLY going on in regards to overtime, extended days, etc.

What was happening to us was already bad enough. We deserved to be able to talk about our frustrations with fellow pilots (furloughed or not) and remain part of the "family" (cough:bull$hit).

The TOS would have taken care of anyone that violated said TOS, furloughed or not. There was and still is NO excuse for keeping us off.

There is a big difference, we all know who is making the insults and tough guy statements on the union board.

I remember the NJA board when identities were unknown.
It was a free for all.
Many tough guys like CRJFO, RAJflybaby, or Hazmud would think twice before they posted their insults, if we knew their names.
Sadly these above folks actions and posts make the E-Board's decision easy to defend.

PS happy to hear you landed on your feet.

There is a big difference, we all know who is making the insults and tough guy statements.
Many times
I remember the NJA board when identities were unknown.
It was a free for all.
Many tough guys like CRJFO, RAJflybaby, or Hazmud would think twice before they posted their insults, if we knew their names.

Agreed. That is also why many active pilots have stayed away from njpilots.org.

Thanks man, I got very very lucky. I thank God every day for that. Stay safe out there.

Sadly these above folks actions and posts make the E-Board's decision easy to defend.

Yeah because I can't remember a single insult being thrown on the board before the furlough. :laugh:

jppt

You need to relax. You get too worked up over nothing. You are going to have a damn heart attack.

Nope, I'm fine, I'm disappointed at what you post about the company that pays your bills.
Out of 3000+ folks there is always gonna be disgruntled furloughees looking for anything to burn, stalkers, weirdos, braggards, egotists, people who were hired at the tail end of a hiring cycle, and wannabes (folks that didn't make it through the interviews) looking to throw mud/crap.
Just remember raj, CRJFO (self proclaimed management insider with exclusive information :laugh:), every "half truth - dirty laundry" post about the company you work for quite possibly pushes the recall date of your/my/our "buddies" further away.
Oh yeah CRJFO thinks he has the pulse of what's going on cause he goes upstairs and "talks" with people upstairs in CMH :laugh::laugh::laugh::(
Just wait till your deep throat sources are told what they say will end up on Flight Info.

Last edited:

It's easy to argue that point like some have (NJW) after the fact. IMHO though, some of those posters are expressing frustration that might not exist if we hadn't been banned in the first place. The act of banning us caused a lot of that anger and prevented us from discussing feelings on certain issues in the correct forum with the right people. If our status on the NJASAP forum had not changed, I doubt many would be here posting such things. They would most likely be on the NJASAP board, having to use their real names, and would keep it respectful but to the point.

So, I think the "see this proves that you guys should have been banned" argument is total BS.

It's easy to argue that point like some have (NJW) after the fact. IMHO though, some of those posters are expressing frustration that might not exist if we hadn't been banned in the first place. The act of banning us caused a lot of that anger and prevented us from discussing feelings on certain issues in the correct forum with the right people. If our status on the NJASAP forum had not changed, I doubt many would be here posting such things. They would most likely be on the NJASAP board, having to use their real names, and would keep it respectful but to the point.

So, I think the "see this proves that you guys should have been banned" argument is total BS.

I didn't say I agreed with the decision, but the actions of a few, have made their decision easy to defend.

There are always going to be a few on any side..............

The question is, why punish all the good folks for the few rotten apples? If we were to apply that logic evenly, then no pilot should be allowed on the union board.

Nope, I'm fine, I'm disappointed at what you post about the company that pays your bills.
Out of 3000+ folks there is always gonna be disgruntled furloughees looking for anything to burn, stalkers, weirdos, braggards, egotists, people who were hired at the tail end of a hiring cycle, and wannabes (folks that didn't make it through the interviews) looking to throw mud/crap.
Just remember raj, CRJFO (self proclaimed management insider with exclusive information :laugh:), every "half truth - dirty laundry" post about the company you work for quite possibly pushes the recall date of your/my/our "buddies" further away.
Oh yeah CRJFO thinks he has the pulse of what's going on cause he goes upstairs and "talks" with people upstairs in CMH :laugh::laugh::laugh::(
Just wait till your deep throat sources are told what they say will end up on Flight Info.

Dirty laundry??

Watch you talking about willis??? You are making stuff up again.

I didn't say a word negative about Netjets. I did say that we are unhappy with the people who collect the pilots due's here. We have the first amendment and its perfectly legal for me to say that.

I'd hardly call 2500 pilots who want the other 500 pilots to pay back due's dirty laundry? Its just business. We don't hate the NJI guys by any means. Its just morally and ethically what must happen in order for this to go down in a reasonable manner. The majority of NJA pilots did not even want to merge with the NJI guys in the first place.

You need to start answering the tuff questions and quit the personal attacks.

Last edited:
I'd hardly call 2500 pilots who want the other 500 pilots to pay back due's dirty laundry? Its just business. We don't hate the NJI guys by any means. Its just morally and ethically what must happen in order for this to go down in a reasonable manner. The majority of NJA pilots did not even want to merge with the NJI guys in the first place.

???? Where have you been? NJASAP and IBT284/1108 before them have been pounding the table for YEARS (at least for the 11 I've been here) to integrate the pilot groups. It was one of THE major bones of contention in the 2005 contract talks because the VAST majority of the membership demanded it.

And, let me see if I've got this straight. I am required to: join a union that I did not vote for in an organizing election, watch 27 pilots get furloughed when we weren't overstaffed, take a pay cut for the next 4 years, give up major quality-of-life benefits the job has always provided, and watch another 50 of my co-workers lose their jobs and you want me to PAY $20-25,000 for the privilege?

Most of us accepted the integration as a fact of life long ago and are trying hard to see the benefits down the line but I am just VERY thankful that NJASAP is actually run by people with a CLUE and not people that believe as you do.

Dirty laundry??

Watch you talking about willis??? You are making stuff up again.

I didn't say a word negative about Netjets. I did say that we are unhappy with the people who collect the pilots due's here. We have the first amendment and its perfectly legal for me to say that.

You need to start answering the tuff questions and quit the personal attacks.

What you post is completely untrue and baseless.
Tell you what, I'd be happy to forward your prose to BW (the subject matter expert appointed by the union), maybe he could set you straight, plus maybe you'd stop misrepresenting the union and the truth.
most of all, who appointed you, and what qualifications do you have to speak for the NJA pilot group?
Your use of the words we, and must, are intriguing to say the least.
Or you could be an unhappy stalker, that believes if you post your venom enough it might just become reality.
You remind me of a pilot that told everyone he had won the powerball lottery, he said it so many times people actually believed him, for a while.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back